OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Wore these today before even more rain came :frown:

:smokin

just got these in. real nice colorway. the only colorway of the V that i really want now are the bruce lees..if anyone knows of a ds pair size 11.5 please let me know. the obsession is getting pretty bad
nerd.gif
Man, I'm hesitating on these for 175.

Don't know if I should pull the trigger or not. 
embarassed.gif

I'm not sure on the MD, they are pretty hard to find now.

I wish I could find a pair of Bruce Lee's and Chaos for a REASONABLE price..but no luck..:frown:

Wish I didn't sell my Bruce Lee's

BL's going for $400+ on eBay now. Pretty crazy. I got my first pair for $175! Nice chaos and dk's up there.

Wore my DK's today.

Last edited:
Traded a pair of red steel 10s for my pair of Chaos 5s and have yet to regret it.

Last edited:
So happy I decided to get 2 pairs of BLs when they first dropped. I rarely double, but those gotta be one of my fav Kobes ever.

I'm probably the only one that's doesn't care much for the Bruce lees...

Got em for around 175 from a friend that his parents went the the Philippines... Wore em once or twice and sold em to another friend for around the same price.

The ink colorway was very underrated.

ya couldnt find my size anywhere when outlets selling for real cheap... my friends got em for $27 during F&F
glad i doubled up on chaos... nds for $55 and vnds $80 a while back
but man id love some bruce lees but no way im spending that much $ on em.

Broke out these recently. Beat cause I played ALOT of ball in them but still a nice pair to rock

what would you guys say is a good price to try and cop some POP V's in a sz 12? I've found a few whether it be craigslist or ebay, but I don't wanna overpay for them and then come on and here and say what I paid and get the treatment haha.

All you educated V heads please let me know! Much appreciated.

what would you guys say is a good price to try and cop some POP V's in a sz 12? I've found a few whether it be craigslist or ebay, but I don't wanna overpay for them and then come on and here and say what I paid and get the treatment haha.

All you educated V heads please let me know! Much appreciated.

Id say highest you should go is retail shipped.

Id say highest you should go is retail shipped.

Solid, I've found one guy that seems a little suspect but he's offering DS for 130 because he's apparently trying to "get rid of all his shoes to move" which, on craigslist, is like saying "these are fake but I'mma trick the hell outta you" haha. He did say he'll take pictures tagged with today's date so I'll know he's not BS'ing.

I appreciate the input tho fam!

POP V..around $100 reason being the sole probably will have some yellowing

I sold my used pair for $60 or $80 i don't remember, depends on the seller i guess

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom