OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I just passed on some inlines for $50 off ebay and I know I'll eventually regret it :frown:

And for the BS Aways, I honestly liked the homes more at first (I'm not a fan of black based shoes) but after having them and seeing the details, WOW :smokin

damn my chaos Vs fell apart today while playing ball, well actually they got a hole in em in the thumb toe area. need another pair of Vs to ball in (any colorway). are they selling cheap anywhere? cant really find any legit deals on ebay...

yea i know thats why i said any colorway just to ball in. i been playing ball in Vs since they came out and the chaos were my last pair. cheapest i can find for any colorway is like 120, whereas i saw earlier in this thread people got pairs for like 80

quote]Still saving my DS pair of Bruce Lees size 11 but no way I'm selling them :D I'm gonna break them out and wear them this year. Figure I would do it for the Lakers since they are Kobe-"less"

Great price on the LM. I sold mine locally for $100. I'm looking for the Laker Homes at the moment and of course the BS Aways, but it's like finding a unicorn. >D

Great price on the LM. I sold mine locally for $100. I'm looking for the Laker Homes at the moment and of course the BS Aways, but it's like finding a unicorn. >D
I hated on laker homes at first, once I saw em in person I copped on site. IMO, very underrated colorway. Especially with a lace change.

just got these in. real nice colorway. the only colorway of the V that i really want now are the bruce lees..if anyone knows of a ds pair size 11.5 please let me know. the obsession is getting pretty bad :nerd:

I need these in my life :frown: the prices on eBay :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom