OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Definitely retail or less....for some reason people don't like them. I think all the triangles ran people away. I think they're solid but I Like ALL POPs before they started the elite series

Solid, I've found one guy that seems a little suspect but he's offering DS for 130 because he's apparently trying to "get rid of all his shoes to move" which, on craigslist, is like saying "these are fake but I'mma trick the hell outta you" haha. He did say he'll take pictures tagged with today's date so I'll know he's not BS'ing.

I appreciate the input tho fam!

Thats a good price. People tend to forget the V released 3 years ago and still expect to get them for the $30-50 outlet prices. Those days are figuratively and literally over.

Definitely retail or less....for some reason people don't like them. I think all the triangles ran people away. I think they're solid but I Like ALL POPs before they started the elite series

It was the triangles that killed it. I think there were samples that didnt have the triangels on them, people liked those. Then NIke released with triangel version pair.

Never seen this pair before

Yea the triangles were horrible. They had a sample that was a snake like texture that resembled the CD IV's, but they dropped the triangles. Never seen those rice before. SMH, those are 100X better than the released pairs. Id of bought those no questions.

Yea the triangles were horrible. They had a sample that was a snake like texture that resembled the CD IV's, but they dropped the triangles. Never seen those rice before. SMH, those are 100X better than the released pairs. Id of bought those no questions.

I have the yellow based pair which I love but never liked the white based pair. That pair above reminds me on the black based Rice kobe 4 :x :smokin

I have the yellow based pair which I love but never liked the white based pair. That pair above reminds me on the black based Rice kobe 4 :x :smokin

Yea the aways were ok, the homes were awful. They just were bad in comparison to the away iv's. Now we see these and they could have dropped them instead.

Yea seriously :smh: wished these released. Still looking at it the 5s had some great cws. I am very grateful just looking at what cws are dropping with the Kobe 8s :x

Those Alternate Rice V's are a problem!!
I like the Away IV, I have 2 pair. I LOVE the Rice 3s over every Rice CW. I thought both CWs were nice

I'm probably the only one that's doesn't care much for the Bruce lees...

Got em for around 175 from a friend that his parents went the the Philippines... Wore em once or twice and sold em to another friend for around the same price.
I don't care at all for the BL's. No disrespect to those that do...

I like the gradient 8s better, but they're both pretty dope. The Inks were underrated though IMO. Happens to the fall Kobe releases every year.

There's a live auction for a DS size 12 and it's already at $455 smh. eBay has been DEAD for me the past 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom