OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

AlsSports has the unreleased orange/white and white/black TB colorways at outlet prices. There's no pics of the shoe but it says orange/white so I'm 100% sure its those, but email them for a pic to make sure.

going to the outlet here in allen tx, anything i should be on the lookout for one of you guys? i can report on sizes if you want

Missed the orange/white in my size
mad.gif
,hopefully they pop up elsewhere.

not sure if anyone mentioned it but the outlet in tucson has the inks, usa, royal/white kobe V for 39 bucks. it was posted in the outlet thread but it was stated to be 35 but i called and its 39. just a heads up for those who still love the Vs like I do. great price!!

Newest addition.

They're actually a lot nicer in person than i expected. I asked the rep if they also carried Nike Red laces and he told me that all outlets had to RTV them the day before. He said he had an extra pair at home and he would throw them in the box before shipping them out the next day...to my surprise he threw 2 sets of Nike Red Laces
pimp.gif
Guy was mad cool and let him know i appreciated his time/help.

^thanks for the info. i thought the guy who posted that in the outlet thread was talking about kobe gear because i thought, "no way they could be that cheap!"

the phone line has been busy for the past 15 minutes...

no problemo, just spreading the love...credit goes to neversellthem the OP. but good find and good post by him. finally i was able to pick up some inks for a great price.

finally got through to the outlet. got the INK's for a great price. props to the OP who posted in the outlet thread. 

Got inks for 46 shipped. Can't beat one of the best shoes ever for 46 bucks especially in a nice colorway. Already picked up USAs a while ago for 50, and I'm not a fan of the royal tbs. Even though it's dirt cheap, I'd rather put that 50 to a dif shoe I'd wear more.

^exactly. i'm really going to take advantage of all the V's in the outlets because i didn't with the IV's and here i am, searching for shoes i know i could've gotten easily. 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

not sure if anyone mentioned it but the outlet in tucson has the inks, usa, royal/white kobe V for 39 bucks. it was posted in the outlet thread but it was stated to be 35 but i called and its 39. just a heads up for those who still love the Vs like I do. great price!!
Wow nice pickup on the inks!  And they do phone orders?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

They had a fsr of the orange when I checked, but I easily passed. There nothing special too me.

They are so nice in person...and I like that no one else has them where I play.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Wow nice pickup on the inks!  And they do phone orders?
yes they do.  just got my shipping confirmation too.  very great customer service there.

nike factory store in houston has the miles davis for 99.99...fsr. passed em up for some foams, but i may go back.

I found a pair of POPs size 10.5 at Ross. Check your local stores! (Luckily, mine didn't have a tag or price marked on the bottom so they only charged me $29.99+tax)
pimp.gif
 haha

Back
Top Bottom