OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by five30

^You have most of the V's anyway, so why not add he BS away's? 
grin.gif
coz you know I gotta slip that one by the wife and all my permission slips are gone for the year....

Lol fabix!!! Thought I was the only one who had to do this!!
sheeeeeeeeeit! I thought everyone had to do this.....
laugh.gif

strange cuz my friend has that model. not quite sure how he got his hands on them but he uses them as outdoor beaters
frown.gif

I have a question for you guys. May be stupid, but who cares. Any idea why there's such a difference between the China Kobe V and VI?

As in, how do you go from:
nike-zoom-kobe-v-china-1.jpg

To:
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-china-new-images.jpg

I know the China ZKV were for the FIBA World Basketball championship but what about the ZKVI? What were those for?

Just a heads up folks...

I recently bought a pair of White Del Sols from ebay seller busyboss70 and they turned out to be B grades.
Seller responded well though, and I got a decent partial refund (my B-Grades were really BAD). He claims the rest of his Kobe Vs are A grade, so just be sure to ask him to check them out first.

I need to take pics of my latest kobe V pickups for the thread soon. Still thinking about Rice Away and USCs. Anyone know where to find Home Rices? Those would be instantly bought!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike-zoom-kobe-vi-china.jpg

They're actually inspired by Chinese porcelain. 

Word. I've actually never seen this before.  Good find.
pimp.gif

I'm on the fence about China ZKV. I want them but I can't guarantee I'll wear them haha. I love wearing my ZKV's too, mad comfortable. 

Was waiting for the VI black/grays but spotted the blackout V's at a Factory store for $80 and went with them instead. I like the Kobe V performance better and the mamba print on the VI's doesn't do a whole lot for me, so I'm happy with them.

Originally Posted by Paul

Was waiting for the VI black/grays but spotted the blackout V's at a Factory store for $80 and went with them instead. I like the Kobe V performance better and the mamba print on the VI's doesn't do a whole lot for me, so I'm happy with them.

yup V>VI

Got my blackouts yesterday!!! They are so much better in person!!! I wasn't goinng to pull the trigger on them but the price tag was too good. I really like the shiny midsole!!

Got my blackouts yesterday!!! They are so much better in person!!! I wasn't goinng to pull the trigger on them but the price tag was too good. I really like the shiny midsole!!

how much and where?

Originally Posted by giel27

how much and where?

Tucson for 40

$100 shipped for some used 2x CHAOS a good deal? they are size 11.5 but normally im a 10.5 in most shoes but do have some sz 11s because i feel Vs fit snug. what you guys think pull the trigger?

$100 for VNDS Chaos is a good deal IMO, but if I were you I'd wait to see if I can get a pair in my own size first.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

$100 shipped for some used 2x CHAOS a good deal? they are size 11.5 but normally im a 10.5 in most shoes but do have some sz 11s because i feel Vs fit snug. what you guys think pull the trigger?
if you don't take em let me know...ill grab em

Back
Top Bottom