OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

just came in. been on the fence for a year on these.

iono if the picture shows it, but i really like this colorway.

Definitely tempted to buy those MD samples. The black heel cup and blue tab are nice switch-ups. However, I still like the patent leather...

Originally Posted by DHD28

just came in. been on the fence for a year on these.

iono if the picture shows it, but i really like this colorway.
Ran these kobe's to the ground and now it has a small opening at the left side but I still use it
laugh.gif
. Definitely my favorite kobe shoe to play on and my all time favorite shoe to play basketball with. Definitely a performance beast
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! Only have three pairs of these bad boys(Away laker colorway,Dark Knights and the Big stage Away colorway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).

Originally Posted by DAR228

Looking for some All Black Kobe V Laces In A 10.5. Do anybody know where I can find a pair?
Check out on johnniethong Ebay fam...I got these from him, sz 54 in the round style...he's got a bunch of different colors...I'm a 10.5 by the way...

IMAG0821 by WickedXCL, on Flickr

I just found a texas orange colorway of the kobe V TB. They come with an original box. Product number is 407710 801. I cannot find another pair for sale let alone any info on them. They are not tagged as a sample or anything. I also notice they are not listed on your list of released kobe V. Anybody have any info on them? or a value?

I will post pics as soon as I can.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by DAR228

Looking for some All Black Kobe V Laces In A 10.5. Do anybody know where I can find a pair?
Check out on johnniethong Ebay fam...I got these from him, sz 54 in the round style...he's got a bunch of different colors...I'm a 10.5 by the way...

IMAG0821 by WickedXCL, on Flickr
Thanks.

how much do the chaos V go for right now? still cant find a size 10.5 or 11 for a decent price. found a size 10 but i'm not sure if they will fit me.

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

the V's are gone from nikeid now after a 1 1/2 years up
RIP, one of the best shoes to hit NikeID ever.
Damn, I guess that really is the end of the line for the Vs now that they're gone from NikeID. Still my favorite in the whole line with the IVs and VIs right behind. Had some really awesome colorways with this shoe.

^Agreed. The options for the iDs were nice. I wish I could have put in an order before they took them down, but I figured they'd be up there awhile so I wasn't in a rush...

right now, outlets are our friend. $40-$70 for arguably
a top 3 basketball shoe of all time? you will regret it 5
years from now when resale is insane and you want a
CRISPY DS pair...

^Those are the TB colorways. I remember NDT having a FSR of those maroon ones, but I'm not sure how it is now. TBs pop-up sporadically at outlets nowadays...

^I'm not sure about the orange, but I've seen a lot of the maroon/white and navy/white colorways every now and then at the outlets here in Florida. I think of all the TBs, the white/black is the hardest to find. I'm still new to the Vs myself and still want a pair of those...

Back
Top Bottom