OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sniper

^I'm not sure about the orange, but I've seen a lot of the maroon/white and navy/white colorways every now and then at the outlets here in Florida. I think of all the TBs, the white/black is the hardest to find. I'm still new to the Vs myself and still want a pair of those...

I got my navy/white ones off Eastbay for $70-80 minus 25% from that Gold Club membership.  Sucks that during the reg season, Kobe's/Bron shoes are on exclusion from all the sales/discounts but they're they're ready to cop

Originally Posted by StillHasTheDustOnEm

Can anybody tell me what these are? I cannot find the colorways anywhere.

I would love to own a pair of those orange TB's. Where did you get them? I've been looking for a pair for quite some time now.

Those Orange TBs are pretty nice... Probably would have picked them up if they were available...

Just did a small search and it looks like the orange TBs are rarer than the white/black TBs as they were scrapped by Nike after moderate production. Definitely a nice colorway though...

Yeah those orange TBs are the rarest TBs as far as I know. They're also one of the few Kobe shoes that's in an orange colorway, with the OC VIs and Snakepool HDs being the only other ones I know of off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Yeah those orange TBs are the rarest TBs as far as I know. They're also one of the few Kobe shoes that's in an orange colorway, with the OC VIs and Snakepool HDs being the only other ones I know of off the top of my head.

I know a couple of people who owns a pair a of those orange TB's. The rarest TB's for Me are the white/purple, followed by the white/forest green, and white/chrome and the black/white pair

The ones he has though have a white sole. The ones that were available had the same gray sole as the other tb. Rarest are def the purple. The orange, black/white, and chrome pairs were available on websites at one point. Never seem the purple anywhere for sale.

^To me, I wouldn't pay more than $60 as that's the most I've paid for any of my Vs. I only have 4 pairs though and I'd say they're considered quite attainable. [MDs, USAs, V-Days and Blackouts]

Aston Martins are the be-all and end-all for me when it comes to Kobe Vs!

Impossible to find the pack now it seems! Size 15 on eBay doesn't count either!

saw a pack my size... price is inhumane.
but yeah, whenever I see them on feet,
they look ridiculous. it looks so good in
person.

Can anyone help me find blackouts for cheap? Earlier this summer a niketalker found them in a nike outlet for about 40 dollars, but they ran out. Any outlets I can call to ship them to me?

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Can anyone help me find blackouts for cheap? Earlier this summer a niketalker found them in a nike outlet for about 40 dollars, but they ran out. Any outlets I can call to ship them to me?
Check the outlet thread in the Nike Retro section. I've spent way too much on shoes because of it, but it definitely is a good resource. I picked up Blackouts for $47 and some change last month from an outlet in AZ...

Happy Birthday Mr. Kobe Bean Bryant!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom