OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

my ids

nice ids coolbeans
the v's had the best id options for the kobe line......i hope in the future they're available again

anyone have a list of all the v's that released (names/colorways)? how many were there in total?

Nice ASG's up there. I had to sell mine because for some reason they ran more narrow than other V's :\

Nice ID's up there too. I hope Nike puts them back up but i have a feeling they won't be the same (material, colorway options, etc.)

I'm looking into getting the Vs to play in, the VIIs are killing my feet. How do the Vs compare to the VIIs?

I'm looking into getting the Vs to play in, the VIIs are killing my feet. How do the Vs compare to the VIIs?
The V's are one of the best or the best performance shoe in the Kobe line.

The VII's just kill my feet whenever I play also, just waiting on some new colorways for the VIII's to drop.

^Thats a good price for DK imo. Also, I'm a 4's guy but for ballin I role with the 5's especially since they really don't crease much. Great shoe overall with amazing cw's

i think i cleaned out my locker because i had so many ID's just sitting there that i couldn't believe i didn't make :lol:

:smh:

^^^cant say I agree with that trade :\ if you're happy with it, that's all that matters :smokin

Passed on Aston Martin 5s for $172 via ebay, REGRET it so much now

damn man 8.5?

I was going to split that size 9 that was on FCNY with my boy and dude was willing to take the hyperdunks.

When we finally was going to cop. they bought them :smh:

Back
Top Bottom