OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Sorry if this has been covered already in here, don't check often. Price check on DS or VNDS Bruce Lees and ASG

Sorry if this has been covered already in here, don't check often. Price check on DS or VNDS Bruce Lees and ASG
Some folks are in really good groups on FB where they don't charge crazy prices for kicks. Recently for BL's I've seen nothing less than $350 and that's for worn pairs. DS pairs are astronomical. I'm a regular on eBay so prices tend to be higher there. It's all about where you look and remaining persistent. ASGs have bumped up in price as well. DS, $250ish some higher. 

thanks for the love guys! ill get a nice camera soon and keep rocking the kobe Vs till I die!

Maaaaan how is it Luke Ridnour has sooo many pairs of the white/black v's??? Does nike really just keep producing them, for him? I mean, no way he bought a warehouse ful of just that pair right? lmao cracks me up, that's all he's worn for like the last 3 seasons.

Maaaaan how is it Luke Ridnour has sooo many pairs of the white/black v's??? Does nike really just keep producing them, for him? I mean, no way he bought a warehouse ful of just that pair right? lmao cracks me up, that's all he's worn for like the last 3 seasons.

Lol I don't think Luke Ridnour is that kinda guy to cop multiple pairs of anything. I honestly think he's been ballin in that same pair or 2 forever. He's probably a frugal millionaire.

Lol I don't think Luke Ridnour is that kinda guy to cop multiple pairs of anything. I honestly think he's been ballin in that same pair or 2 forever. He's probably a frugal millionaire.

That's what I'm thinking, plus I'm sure he got a hold of multiple pairs that he's just made last. He's probably superstitious and these are his go to shoes.

He may have picked up like 10-15 thru his Nike contract

I still hoopin in 2 of my zk5s. The zk8s are mean but my 5's get play every week. ballin in the del sols and 2k10s

i def need to add more Vs to my collection

idk if u can see but i have laker home, chaos, and usc

all i really want are USA, INLINES, DE LA, and of course BL but i dnt have much hope in finding BLs lol

^ Sweet collection up there.

UnDS'ed my Del Sols that have been in my closet since they released. Love these! GF in Leopards.

Back
Top Bottom