OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I never bought a release day pair but instead ID'ed my own pair. Did the IDs have a different quality than the regular pairs? I had a hard time ever breaking in my Vs. Its probably just me though as I've seen and heard many many people saying the Vs were one of the best Kobes to hoop in.

After almost 4 years of hunting these down I finally have them

Kobe V Inspector Gadget PE

I never bought a release day pair but instead ID'ed my own pair. Did the IDs have a different quality than the regular pairs? I had a hard time ever breaking in my Vs. Its probably just me though as I've seen and heard many many people saying the Vs were one of the best Kobes to hoop in.
Still one of the GOAT for me.  They obviously will never make the perfect shoe, but this one comes damn close.

What do you mean by breaking in?  All the V's I've balled in were ready to go from the jump and hardly needed any break in time at all.

Still one of the GOAT for me.  They obviously will never make the perfect shoe, but this one comes damn close.

What do you mean by breaking in?  All the V's I've balled in were ready to go from the jump and hardly needed any break in time at all.
they were very stiff for me. they have about 20 wears on them and they felt stiff so I stopped playing in them. Could just be the pair I got or because they were IDs

That's the way I felt with my 8s. They were all ready to go for me without having to break them in. 

Waiting on my Duke V's to come in, scooped them off rif.la for 265 shipped 
mean.gif
 I couldn't help myself to not paying rape for these

The blue translucent on the Duke V was my favorite part of the shoe. You have to blame yourself for not scooping them up when they released or pay resale couple years ago. :tongue: Not a bad price considering they are scarce now. Are they DS?

Last edited:
The blue translucent on the Duke V was my favorite part of the shoe. You have to blame yourself for not scooping them up when they released or pay resale couple years ago.
tongue.gif
Not a bad price considering they are scarce now. Are they DS?
I wasn't even into shoes much back then although I did own a couple kobe's back then as they were my favorite shoe to ball in, and yeah it was a hard time searching for that size 13 and then one day it popped up, I let it sit there for a few days and fortunately I was able to cop them DS

Traded my ASG 9's for DS 8 Xmas Lights and Duke V's came in from rif.la, now waiting on WTK 8's and I'm solid 
smokin.gif

Can't find Vs, White Del Sol in my size. I wear a 11.5 in 8s, can I get away with a 12? I just feel that a 12 is too big. Pls advise NT bros. Thx!

This is sad. I guess I am gonna have to wait for the Vs to retro in a few years. Lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom