OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I actually wanna shed a tear right now.....lmaoo
I know I'm not the only one who in retrospect wishes he'd made more V ids. I made one, still have it in pretty good shape but I don't particularly care for my color blocking anymore. Should've taken advantage of those metallic overlay options on a few more pairs. Then again, I think my awareness about the lack of durability--the overlay cracking in particular--stopped me from spending the extra money on a bunch of ids. But now I don't really care, wish I would've done it. 

Was that directed toward me? If so, I don't have any pics of my one pair handy and my place is undergoing some work for  a week or two that caused me to throw tons of stuff into the closet they're in so I can't even get to them until the job is completed 
laugh.gif

If I remember to grab them when I can get to them again, I'll post 'em up but trust me, you aren't missing much. 

Kobe 5s had the best Nike ID options ever. There are alot of pairs I regret passing up on. Nike needs to bring them back

Kobe V's were one of my least favorite Kobe's. If there was anything I did like about them I would say the fit and comfort, but the styles weren't pretty to me, and the cracking made you wished you never copped. I still have inline v's, Del Sol, and aways.

Never liked the 3s stopped following after the 8s. 5 best model IMO, 7s had dope CWs just not as comfortable as the previous models. 4s are probably the comfiest.

Just played in my chaos Vs tonight for the first time in years and I gotta say the Vs are my favorites in the line. Forgot how great the fit is and how nice the zoom cushioning setup is.

Back
Top Bottom