OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

can some1 take a pic with the ACEs on feet?? if i coppd i thought theyd be strictly for on-court.  idk if they can be for causal wear?
nerd.gif

wore my dks yesterday for the first time then i wore them again today to playball in.. and dam i broke them in and they feel alot better and i loved them on the court... i felt glued to the court lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

can some1 take a pic with the ACEs on feet?? if i coppd i thought theyd be strictly for on-court.  idk if they can be for causal wear?
nerd.gif

cargo/camo shorts...grey/white T
smokin.gif
  plain and simple. Cant wait for summer.

theres a few pics a few (maybe 10+ lol) pages back with jeans.

hotbutter- Someone took a couple pics if im not mistaken a few pages back, i wanna say somewhere between 25-35 i think.

nerd.gif

ill get some pics up tomorrow when I wear them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I've been MIA the past couple days but it was nice meeting everyone in line yesterday. I'm glad Adrian called and woke my drunk #%$ up to head out or I would have missed the release. Once I got home I was just trying to recover from the hangover - even had a big bowl of menudo (I know NWT knows whats up). lol

Ended up scooping up the inlines yesterday too. I had to make up for sleepin on the inline IV's. Damn, bought 3 pairs of V's in the past 2 days..SMH. I cant stop!

jmizzo - Your pair is shipping out tomorrow.

Now lets see if we can aviod a 3 game slide.
Grazie Mille!

nerd.gif

Hey guys need some advice. Tried on the inlines today to try and gauge what size i should get...

I usually wear an 11.5 in most shoes but in the kobes it feels too tight. So i tried a 12 and it feels great except i feel too much room around my toes.
So question is...will the 11.5s loosen up naturally after wearing them a few times or should i go with 12s?

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Hey guys need some advice. Tried on the inlines today to try and gauge what size i should get...

I usually wear an 11.5 in most shoes but in the kobes it feels too tight. So i tried a 12 and it feels great except i feel too much room around my toes.
So question is...will the 11.5s loosen up naturally after wearing them a few times or should i go with 12s?
Go with the 12. I'm 11.5/11 in most shoes as well and the 12 fits perfect. 11.5 seemed too uncomfortable.

jkballer5: Get the 11.5, you will after a couple wears, see the difference in the fit.

*Edit.. lol, me and kobehead have different opinions.  It's hard sometimes asking about fits on the thread, 'cuz everyone still has their own opinion/assessment.

ah so glad this thread is back.  I cannot do the aces way too reflecty.  But my inlines are on the way YAY!!!

I'd go with the 11.5. Too much room in the toe box is just asking for trouble IMO.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too but the 11.5s just feel sooo tight around the heel cup area...

I'd go with the 12. The Kobe Vs mold around your feet they dont really stretch. Just get the Nike Elite basketball socks with padding and you'll be fine.

ya go 11.5 as long you can scissor your toes in the front. If it is the body that you are referring to as being too tight...wear will make them fit your foot better. These kobe v's are about true to size as they come imo...

If it's the heel cup area that's too tight, then go with the 12. I thought you saying how the width around the flywire was too tight, 'cuz that's going to mold to your foot.  You can wear those Nike Elite socks Mister Friendly mentioned to help with padding.

I'd go with the 11.5. Too much room in the toe box is just asking for trouble IMO.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too but the 11.5s just feel sooo tight around the heel cup area...

Ah, then go 12. The heel cup portion will not "break in" like the flywire/width of the shoe.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

That's lame. I'm having 2nd thoughts about this colorway...
Where you wearing the AM95 Neon's yesterday at hohla?

yeah. But someone else was wearin em too. I had a blue hoody on tho
Alright, you were in the group with abstract,mugen, and gza then.

yeah. Were u round me? What shoe were u wearin? Lol. Funny how that alone will prob give me a clue on who some1 is

i had the neons on 2 i was the back dude with the grey
nerd.gif
were u the yoked guy with the grey/dark grey stripe sweater with the neon 95S? lol

Apologiez on the pic qualities, my camera broke so im kickin the iphone

Ill post the BL yellow version of the shirt tmw.
These fits are MAJOR, they go hard with the shoes trust me.
You know where to find me.....HOLLA.

Originally Posted by abstractability

No Prob. Congrats on your first pair of V's!! It may be all downhill from here on out!
laugh.gif

Thanks! I'm still holding out for the Dukes hoping they may go on NDC but if not, after seeing and trying on the inlines...they wont be a bad 2nd choice!

Back
Top Bottom