OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

for those of u skeptical on the inlines, they are CRACK.
seen them in person today and theyre so sick.
I was contemplating but not anymore.

Originally Posted by kobehobe

They are very nice! I would just switch em to solid laces. Either purple, or blk. I'd try some charcoal laces just to see if it goes.

Originally Posted by never wear them

so what.... are the dukes hoh or gr.... heard they were supposed to be GR a lil while back?....

I thought these were STRICTLY HOH?????????

DON'T MESS WITH ME LIKE THAT MAN.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by never wear them

so what.... are the dukes hoh or gr.... heard they were supposed to be GR a lil while back?....

I thought these were STRICTLY HOH?????????

DON'T MESS WITH ME LIKE THAT MAN.

in the beginning ppl were stating that theyre gon be GR.... im confused as much as you dawg... i hope these are gr

found this old pic...

http://

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

^
like a real life pic.
Is this real?
2jc90n7.jpg

after looking at this pic a got to have the duke v's. i just wish they would release with the duke logo like the ones in this pic.

ya the flat black on the dukes withe pearl blue is game over...plus with all the red based colorways it's nice to mix in a nice blue. And thank god they didn't put the duke logo on there cuz then I wouldn't of got em...

Why is there a pic of the Dukes... ahhh.. and why is there no logo... If I didn't see them and it had a logo I would pass in an instant... Good thing it's releasing on a weekday cuz I won't be able to make it... or will I... ahhh.

Daaaang those dukes look nice. Wasn't planning on getting those but that pic has me thinking twice. I'm glad they don't have the duke logo on them.

the flat blue piece on the toe cap looks like royal blue in some pics and in others it looks very light blue. I prefer the darker looking pics but wonder what the color really looks like in person. 

REally need more info on these Dukes!

It's my Bday this weekend, would make for a GREAT present!!

I'm with ya'll on the duke logo.... i dont even watch college ball.... only college ball i watch is football.... and thats why im coppin the USCs, not cuz of usc basketball

Originally Posted by kobehobe

I have a pair coming in from eastbay, and I copped a pair from footlocker today. These are a most have! The iridescent print on them r sick 
pimp.gif
!

I live in Durham and hate Duke with a passion that a human being should not even be capable of, but I LOVE the color-blocking on the shoe and that's what makes me want them so bad.

So are any of the Vs going to be available for the EA coming up? I want the Vdays for the low...

^^damn shaun, you should have told me you wanted them too.
from what i hear from my buddies at FTL, Vs will be excluded

Going to Palm Springs tomorrow for the night. Gonna hit up the Cabazon Outlets and see if there is anything good laying around at the Nike Outlet.

I live in Durham and hate Duke with a passion that a human being should not even be capable of, but I LOVE the color-blocking on the shoe and that's what makes me want them so bad.

I have the same hate for the Dukies but I just can't pass this colorway up.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

I have the same hate for the Dukies but I just can't pass this colorway up.
Good thing they did not add the Duke logo in your case.

Back
Top Bottom