OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Got an email from nike last week saying my shipping was delayed... doorbell rings tonight, and look who shows up 
laugh.gif

I'm way cool with them... especially if somehow I get two pairs for the price of one...

Originally Posted by never wear them

The Homes looking amazing now.......

laugh.gif

This thread is crazy. Jumps 15-20 pages a day.
eek.gif
  So much reading to do everyday.
smh.gif
haha

Originally Posted by kobehead

laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
haha

i feel you tony, i make sure i bring my phone charger to work now... lol

smh hate when yuku crashes. you will always know when is crashes that a laker game just finished
laugh.gif

man i want the duke colorway unlike some people here as a fan of the team i wish it had the logo on it... you guys think these will sell out as soon as the store opens?

seriously, the game winners are getting ridiculous lol
Nike should make a "game winner" colorway using all the colors of the shoes he wore this year when he banged game winners lol

^^I wish they had the logo on them as well, not that i care for duke at all but it would give it a lil something special IMO.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
haha

Lol. No internet on my phone FTL.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
haha

Lol. No internet on my phone FTL.
frown.gif
Edit

Lol why the edit Adrian....its OK haha.

Can't wait to get home and watch the highlights on the news of the game winner
ohwell.gif

So now people want the homes eh?

I need to see em in person before I make a decision on em.

Lol. Shaun, I didn't have anything Kobe V related on that post and I ain't tryin' to get banned. I won't be able to get my Kobe V fix if I get banned! I can't even remember what I used to buy/do before coming back to the threads........ *sigh*  oh wait... it was that stupid broad ex of mine....

I wish the Homes for adults looked liked the kiddie Homes... i like the GS Homes better.

lol now thr homes will sell out. n yes i would love a game winner inspired shoe. but something with taste not just some crazy gimmick with works all over the shoe n stuff

i was planning on buying the homes w/ discount regardless of the game winner, but the shot makes it more
pimp.gif

funny how i think this shoe

4323807562_03f642ce21.jpg

is one of the dumbest JB shoes out there just bc it has a pic on em....

But if Nike put out a shoe with this pic

redd(3).jpg

i'd cop.... lmao.

homer.... yes....

Are socks that serious?... I can't justify $10+ on 1 pair of socks

Yeah it does matter....We can spend 100 plus on some shoes....10 dollars isnt too much for some socks especially of you play Basketball alot. 

When I finally got the Nike Elite Basketball socks, I was SMH at myself because I was like why did I wait so long to get a pair
laugh.gif

what exactly is so special about these socks? i see everyone mentioning them but i dont know the story behind them

Originally Posted by outkast9984

what exactly is so special about these socks? i see everyone mentioning them but i dont know the story behind them

They are just the best socks Nike has to offer....There may be better on the market...I dont know... just buy some and see if you like them...There is a reason why they are hard to find...Its just 10-12 bucks...You spend more way then that if you ate at Chilis or Red Lobster etc.  

Yeah... Those Jordans with the pic of him are pretty weak..
Hopefully the kobe line gets better with time, not how JB went down....

Are socks that serious?... I can't justify $10+ on 1 pair of socks
To me they are. NBA socks are the best socks in the game, especially the no shows.  Everytime I go to Cali in the summer I get 5 black pair & 5 white pair.
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

anyone know of any good lowcut socks for basketball? my inlines come tomorrow and plan on getting another pair and would like some low cut socks but great for basketball. also my feet sweat a lot, actually A LOT
laugh.gif
See above reply.  I played in my V-Days for the first time last night (I wore red no show NBA socks) & with the exception of the traction, it's a damn good shoe to ball in.  I wonder if a clear sole iD would have better traction.

Back
Top Bottom