OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

how about this...how many times have you seen an opposing coach put his head down on the shot release before it even goes in. It's like they already know the ending.

on a side note the usc are slated for sat the 13th and duke are monday the 15th now...should be a lock

<-------is wondering why all this "non kobe V" talk is not getting cleaned up like the other stuff was...???

Even with that shot, I don't think I can do the homes. I'll look at em in person before I make a decision. I would get a pair on discount to ball in though.
I can't wait to see some new colorways, maybe after the college shoes drop.

Originally Posted by marley

Homes are a double cop. Anything that is a true Lakers colorway is a multiple pair cop. 2X Aways and 2X Homes.

I have to agree with Blackcat that homes>inline.  Looking like a pass on del sols.

Lol gameover2 I hate to break it to you but Kobe has
the most game winners in the history of the NBA.
Keep eating that peanut butter and jealous sandwich
with a side order of hatato salad and haterade to drink
boiiii

Originally Posted by abstractability

Carlos, you getting any deals on those two shoes?

I wish!! 
laugh.gif

I guess it's best to hold off a bit. 

hey guys those nike elite socks are available at nikestore.com. they are $12 but well worth it. i have the basketball ones and the running ones. they are the best socks on earth... i just order a pair of the elite structured for a marathon i will be running.. ill let you know how that goes, but if you love shoes then a good pair of $10-15 socks should be just as much a part of your life as those shoes. just saying.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by outkast9984

what exactly is so special about these socks? i see everyone mentioning them but i dont know the story behind them

They are just the best socks Nike has to offer....There may be better on the market...I dont know... just buy some and see if you like them...There is a reason why they are hard to find...Its just 10-12 bucks...You spend more way then that if you ate at Chilis or Red Lobster etc.  

Those are great socks...I use those or the thorlo ones. (I prefer the Thorlo due to their lacking of a swoosh...)

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

^^I wish they had the logo on them as well, not that i care for duke at all but it would give it a lil something special IMO.
100% QFT ... without the logo it's just another colorway .. with the logo something very special.

Originally Posted by kobehobe

Lol gameover2 I hate to break it to you but Kobe has
the most game winners in the history of the NBA.
Keep eating that peanut butter and jealous sandwich
with a side order of hatato salad and haterade to drink
boiiii

I cannot believe teams do not maul him at the end of the game. I would have put three or four guys on him....let Bynum try to win it. I am on record as not being a huge KB24 fan, but my man is a killer!

Back
Top Bottom