OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

you got the USC adrian? i think ima try this weekend... if theyre there on wed... ill pick both up
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
 sucker....

roll.gif

I like how earlier, when I called you, you wanted me to pick them up, but then I live so far away from you.  You might as well just go there and get them.  And I know for sure you're getting both pairs. Don't try to act like you only getting one.  The V's are like drugs for you E.  Someone needs to go to rehabilitation.

laugh.gif
 i know.... eff it... it wont hurt me.

Originally Posted by abstractability

The sweater is $70.. There's a whole bunch of ones similar to it in different colors and numbers (I remember a black one with the # 23 on it)

Here are some more pics from the cuzzos phone cam

4433324547_891b3c2575.jpg

USCs

4433075349_817f5ea8ff.jpg

Johnny Cupcakes

4432967175_ea73ccd799.jpg

La Brea (Union, Stussy, Undefeated)

4433577156_872c673b95.jpg

Inlines and DK Impulse shorts?
Off topic, but I was @ the Melrose opening for the Johnny Cupcakes store in '08. Got a free shirt too. Met some cool people from BOS while in line. Back to the V's...

The Chaos are already but they just arent for me.

Is their gonna be a POP shoe this year?

We shouldve got a sneak peek by now considering we've seen the Del Sols and Carpe Diem already.

just scooped up a pair for $70 on choicekicks... vdays on sale for $85... with my $15 off came out to $70
smile.gif

not as nice as the EA 50 some of you guys got but still a steal in my book
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just scooped up a pair for $70 on choicekicks... vdays on sale for $85... with my $15 off came out to $70
smile.gif

not as nice as the EA 50 some of you guys got but still a steal in my book
smile.gif

Thats a good deal.

Could anyone who went to HOHLA this weekend for the USC's tell me if they still had the "Black Mamba/Bruce Lee" long sleeve tees there? Thanks.

So do the Dukes release today? Cause per footlockerunlocked.com it says they release today? But when I picked up my USC's on Saturday at HOHLA the manager said Wednesday. Can anyone confirm his?

ya those am are soooo sick. the 1st round of pics as usual did no justice. the more recent pics are really nasty. the color of the shoes are the same as the paint on the am db9...ughhhhhhh. i'm not real clear on why they did the cream on the inside...not that it looks bad but my first thought was the interior on the aston was cream but after rewatching the video it wasn't....weird...wonder why they did that???

Those AM V's look alright with the red laces, but if I'm able to get my hands on a pack I would keep the stock grey laces on. That gunmetal look is
smokin.gif
This is off topic, but is anyone else getting kicked back to the main forum page when they try and view this thread? I had to turn off my java script to be able to view this thread and so far it's only this thread that's giving me a problem

Just picked these up from the post office thanks to my man rbtronnie5 BIG BIG BIG up's to him!!!
smile.gif

Aston martins are an easy pass for me because there not worth having to show up extra early to get.

Back
Top Bottom