OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Just picked these up from the post office thanks to my man rbtronnie5 BIG BIG BIG up's to him!!!
smile.gif

Those shorts are clean. Back from when the Kobe III Aces released if I'm not mistaken.

nike-zoom-kobe-v-del-sol-4.jpg

Nike Zoom Kobe V "Del Sol"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-del-sol-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-del-sol-3.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-del-sol-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-del-sol-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-del-sol-6.jpg

Is there a release date for these yet?

COMPLEXMediaNetwork 12ozProphet | Complex | ComplexVideo | DailyDrop | DasGamer | FreshnessMag | HighSnobiety | JapaneseSportCars | Juxtapoz | KicksFinder | KicksOnFire | Loud | MoeJackson | NahRight | NiceKicks | OliviaMunn | OnSMASH | Pastapadre | PlanetXbox360 | Sarcasticgamer | SlamxHype | SneakerNews | Streetball | VladTV

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Thanks for that info, I guess they won't be easy to find.
No prob...yea definitely not and they are amazingly comfortable shorts too. I wish I would have picked up more pairs.

Puke and SUC, my two least favorite teams (Kentucky would be a close third.), get bomb Kobes.
mad.gif
  I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those things.  Seriously, copping those shoes basically says "I support douchedom."
PS-UCLA fan here, I'm a little bitter about the tourney right now.

20278_1190275129070_1594121247_30448145_3481780_n.jpg

i have this weird feeling that the del sols will be semi passed on and will be on the shelves for a period.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ UCLA fan not happy about having to rock the three stripes, hahaha.

Yes, Adidas FTL.  By the way, Adidas was actually a step up from Reebok (UCLA's old athletic provider).  You guys should have seen the gear available then.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Freaking Cal gets a Jordan Brand contract, SUC gets custom Kobe's, and UCLA gets Adidas pro models
indifferent.gif

I've been collecting basketball shoes since I was 8 (I'm 29 now), and the Adidas contract kills me.  (I've only had ONE pair of Adidas in my life, ironically, they were Kobe's.
laugh.gif
)

adidas has some nice stuff...just don't feel like their actual shoes for ballin in are that good. every pair i've tried to ball in i hated...and those kobe spaceship shoes he had...i had those and i must of looked like a damn fool with them on. still kills me to see old pics of them....and then be like wow i actually wore those. not one of the better moments in my life...lol

I remember these shorts from a couple of years back, and I was surprised they were available at nba.com.  Placed an order with a 15% off coupon. 
pimp.gif

They would go well with the Aways. 

pG01-5348051dt.jpg

Only sizes XL were left. 

Originally Posted by haza12d

GZA what happened man?

Footlocker unlocked said the Dukes were dropping today. Like you said its Wednesday. Got me all worried for a minute.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i have this weird feeling that the del sols will be semi passed on and will be on the shelves for a period.
I hope you're right... more pairs for me... hoping to pick up at least 3 when they drop.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I am thinking the same thing. 

The Del Sol IVs were in stores for a while before they sold and that is the better "Del Sol"

So the Del Sol Vs should be around for a while IMO...... Good for those that want them right away..... 

kobe8is- Nice pickup on the Aces! How's that Spalding ball? I've been looking to get a new ball for the gym for a lil while instead of using the one i use at the park too lol

1-2 pairs of Del Sols and I'll be good. Wearing the Del Sol IVs today and as of now... ds IVs > ds Vs. That could all change when I see the Vs in person though.

I guess outside of the hype between all of us, the colorway would not be too appealing to the average consumer? Is that the thought? Should we expect that ZKVs would not be on the exclusion list for F&F following suit of the recent EA???

Back
Top Bottom