OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i havent gotten the inlines yet, soon tho. but for many of u changing the laces has anyone put on the laces for the iv inlines. i personally like the laces they come with, but would like to c how that looks

Originally Posted by eenxsoon

oh damn.. I need some black speckle laces now

me too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

i havent gotten the inlines yet, soon tho. but for many of u changing the laces has anyone put on the laces for the iv inlines. i personally like the laces they come with, but would like to c how that looks

scroll up

man u guys suck...I like the Chaos A LOT now...wish I grabbed a pair....oh well.

I'm deciding on whether to grab a pair of Del Sol's or Aways (if they're still available)

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

can we stop posting pictures of the chaos? they are extremely ugly.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

They are ugly. I dislike them highly,
but honestly.... I don't mind all the pics.

6a00d83451dfaa69e20120a5cc7139970b-320pi

"ugree babee"

thats what these comments made me think of (eddie murphy in norbit)

I used to think the Chaos were ugly, until I eventually got a pair! One of the most unique colorways in my opinion.

On another note, out of all the shoes I've ever owned, all of my Kobe V's have received the most compliments! One of my favorite shoes of all time.

just got back from the lakers/warriors game.... Kobe's del soles look so much better in person....Lamar's IDs don't....

Tony, I like the inline lace switch with the IV laces...

Jayhawk asked how long the aces nation took to ship.....it was about a 7 to 10 days....

Mizzo...how do the Aces Nation Ts fit? I'm thinking about buying one, but I'm not sure I'd wear it...

LOL at all the hate for the Chaos

Personally they are my favorite pair I own besides the Lower Merions and Bruce Lee's which i don't own.
Patiently waiting for the Carpe Diems.

The Chaos grows on you after a while....
Glad I was able to get a pair.... Seems like they are slowly disappearing.......

Chaos do grow on you. I had them when they came out but ended up returning them. Decided to try and get a pair before they start disappearing. Now its one of my favorite CW besides the Bruce Lee's and DKs. I guess peeps just don't like em cuz they can't rock em. There are just some ppl who can't pull it off I guess..

Originally Posted by jmizzo

just got back from the lakers/warriors game.... Kobe's del soles look so much better in person....Lamar's IDs don't....

Tony, I like the inline lace switch with the IV laces...

Jayhawk asked how long the aces nation took to ship.....it was about a 7 to 10 days....
Thanks but those laces are going back to the ID's
happy.gif

I've realized my chances of getting Lee number 2 are quite slim lol >L<
I may just give up on the hunt, but if I were able to, my collection would be done
unless POP's are amazing... I might even try for DKs... but who knows
being a size 10 sucks lol

I sent back a defective pair of Nike Kobe 4's and Nike's sending me back a Pair of 5's!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I didn't ask which colour, I want it to be a surprise. They said by the end of this week or early next week I'll have them
pimp.gif

I'm excited cause I need a backup pair. I play too much lol

Back
Top Bottom