OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Wyse23

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

HOOD17 wrote:

Those Dukes are nice.
Has there been a set release for the Laker Colorway yet I know April, but I want to use the Footlocker Madness coupon it expires on 4/11

100% sure you won't be able to use it for the Kobe's. 

^Source, I was hoping to get some Inlines with this coupon.

Aren't Kobe's excluded from all coupons?  I thought it was a given.

Very unlikely. Managers know they can sell the Kobes at full price so why allow them on discount. Thats why I was surprised they allowed them on EA. I'm not complaining. If they allow the FTL madnees coupon on Kobes, I'll get a few more.

^Not at the FL by me, but they only have the Vdays and Aways.

Dukes look like a shoe that could have been distributed more widely. They look good in those pics though.

Just tried to use the $30 off coupon code for the Inlines at FTL.com, no go.

So there you go.

EDIT:  Just called a couple of Footlockers, and they said you can use the Code towards the Kobes!!! 

For those in L.A. area, I called up Northridge, they said Yes, Topanga mall said No.

GZA, I know you are getting ready. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

so proud of myself for the past week or so.  talked myself into not needing the USC pair, and hate Duke so this was an easy pass for me
I'm proud of you too, bro...  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

if it wasnt for the diff shades of blue I would want the Dukes....pics are almost making me have second thought though
ohwell.gif
Dude, I'm with you.  I'm a huge Duke fan but I think I am passing.  I was going to head over to HOH at lunch and snag, but that overly-blue toebox has me saying nay.

So there you go.

EDIT:  Just called a couple of Footlockers, and they said you can use the Code towards the Kobes!!! 

For those in L.A. area, I called up Northridge, they said Yes, Topanga mall said No.

laugh.gif

I used my 2k10, $15 off for my aways. They told me they take coupons on the GRs

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

So there you go.

laugh.gif

I used my 2k10, $15 off for my aways. They told me they take coupons on the GRs

Footlocker customer service is funny, I just called a while ago, one guy told me yes, then I called again, a diff guy answers and tells me no.  What the hell? 

^
Depends on who you get I guess, some of the dudes at Topanga have this power trip and act all high and mighty. One in particular who's a lame, I'm sure you'd know him if you saw him. But otheres are very chill.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Crazy pissed off at the stupid chick from HOH Cherry Hill i told u guys about. she told me 10 AM WED for the Dukes and i called again to make sure and she said yea... i get there at 10 AM exactly and one of the guys tells me they opened at 8. !**? Drove an hour and a half for no reason or so i thought... manager Keith comes over and starts talkin to me bout what size i need and i let em know and he gets on his blackberry with manager from HOH Harlem and gets me a size shipped to the crib! All i had to do was buy a giftcard there and let him tell his homie the number, he got me the tracking number and i was good to go. Stand up guy over there at Cherry Hill!
Damn that sucks but at least it all worked out. I didn't even bother driving out there for the Dukes.

^
Depends on who you get I guess, some of the dudes at Topanga have this power trip and act all high and mighty. One in particular who's a lame, I'm sure you'd know him if you saw him. But otheres are very chill.

Yeah I agree, I asked a dude there in Topanga to stock locate a pair of all-stars about a week or 2 after they released, just to see if there was a slim chance, but dude just said, "Nah man, those are all gone" 
indifferent.gif
     It's like dude, you didn't even check.   So I just bounced. 

I hate dudes who think because they work at footlocker, they are experts.  They don't know @%+$.  Seriously.
laugh.gif

^

lol. Those dudes are lame. I like acting all sarcastic wit em. I'm the one asking them " how can I help you boss "

HOHLA has size 15's in Dukes and Size 8 & 12 left on the Aces. Boo!

I was about to take off for the Dukes. I waited to long to decide.

Originally Posted by peezy921

when i got to hoh, i saw alot of hypebeasts thirsty for more than one pair of dukes. i gladly let the beasts have them and doubled up on the aces.

Did you happen to see if they had any nice Kobe apparel worth buying?

when i got to hoh, i saw alot of hypebeasts thirsty for more than one pair of dukes. i gladly let the beasts have them and doubled up on the aces.

Originally Posted by peezy921

Did you happen to see if they had any nice Kobe apparel worth buying?
nothing new i think...nothing that caught my eye. i didn't really stay too long.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^do we know what retail is?

ron just for you...Texas KD IIs > Duke Kobe Vs...

(for others please know that was more directed about the teams, not a slight at kobe or the V....lol)
I was told $140 for the PS VII.

I might actually give you that, because basically it means this:

Best colorway of the KD 2 > Fifth best colorway of the AZK V

And you realize I am calling you Brando for life now, right? 
roll.gif

140? did they switch to zoom air for the PS VII?

Dammit, could of swore I saw someone post the POP V's info, but I don't remember where or what page I saw it!!
laugh.gif

It's bugging me now.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^do we know what retail is?

ron just for you...Texas KD IIs > Duke Kobe Vs...

(for others please know that was more directed about the teams, not a slight at kobe or the V....lol)
I was told $140 for the PS VII.

I might actually give you that, because basically it means this:

Best colorway of the KD 2 > Fifth best colorway of the AZK V

And you realize I am calling you Brando for life now, right? 
roll.gif

140? did they switch to zoom air for the PS VII?

yes, it is zoom.  now back to Kobe V's lol

Dammit, could of swore I saw someone post the POP V's info, but I don't remember where or what page I saw it!!
laugh.gif

It's bugging me now.
Page 131
BrotiPoo wrote:
ZK V POP (Playoff Pack) CW scheduled to release 4/17/2010 along with the Zoom "Bron2" VII POP.

EDIT - The $15 and $30 coupon from Footlocker should work on the ZKV's.  I purchased the "inlines" a few days ago and the manager accepted the $30 coupon.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

laugh.gif

It's bugging me now.
Page 131
BrotiPoo wrote:
ZK V POP (Playoff Pack) CW scheduled to release 4/17/2010 along with the Zoom "Bron2" VII POP.

i think someone mentioned that the "carpe diem" will be this year's playoff pack?  sucks cuz the iv pop was my favorite cw.

Back
Top Bottom