OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Regarding the Kobe V clothing line... Does anyone know if they'll be releasing sleeveless dri-fit type tops for playing ball in anytime soon?

You mean stuff like this? I havent seen any this year maybe they are chilling on stuff like that this year because if seemed like it always went to an outlet store.

45302301_l.jpg

AAAAAvvzdosAAAAAAOg-2w.jpg

Also I think the word is that the coupon doesnt work for HOH only releases.
Yeah, that is exactly the type of thing i'm talking about. I do hope that we see some, but I know what you're talking about on a popularity level. Also, I wish they released just plain cotton dri-fit sleeveless t's. For example, the Kobe "Domination" dri-fit t-shirt, but with no sleeves. Heads up Nike if you're reading. 
grin.gif

Yeah, KSU loves the Inlines.  Dennis Clemente has worn the Chaos, Away, and now the Inline.
97907798.jpg

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^ are you guys talking about that locker madness coupon? cuz i'm wondering if the V's are excluded from them.

Vs are not excluded they let them ring it up with the coupon, but its up to the managers of each store.

That's a good thing, because the V isn't moving around my way.  Only the Chaos colorway.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Nice collection j3d10. Those USCs keep calling my name. Maybe I'll be able to get a pair on Friday.

thanks man....HOHLA still had em (im just not sure what sizes tho), saw them on the shelf yesterday.
edit: here's some pics that might call out your name more

here is where I am at right now...Dukes should be arriving tomorrow.  These things have become an obsession, inlines are for ball the rest are for casual use.  Are Del Sols and Aways in my future?  SMH
384556762.jpg

384556764.jpg

384556770.jpg

I'll prolly grab the rices eventually..they seem like they didn't sell well at all..

No wonder this thread goes up three pages at a time..all the useless talk that takes place about e-cred

just wanna say thanks again jdub562 for the help. we both had long days yesterday and everything worked out.

Smh at 1800-nike, they can tell me what the jordan release dates are up to 2012 but when I ask them when are the del sols and carpe diem releasing, the tell me to look online on the blog sites cause they don't know

Nice collection pics, and the USC's is the pair I regret passing on the most, lol
STs has a pic up of the POPs with the diamond pattern...not for sale yet. I really hope the CDs drop as well as the POPs

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Smh at 1800-nike, they can tell me what the jordan release dates are up to 2012 but when I ask them when are the del sols and carpe diem releasing, the tell me to look online on the blog sites cause they don't know

Thats funny. Kind of stupid in a way.  If Nike doesn't know, how the hell is the blog sites suppose to know.

Originally Posted by BLoWNeP

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just got home from Fan Jam. If you plan on getting anything signed make sure your are there EARLY!!!! Different Laker Legends/Players/Staff/etc sign autographs through out the day on the same stage with the same line. There were people who got in line after 1:00pm and did not get an autograph. It took 2hrs to go through the line to get a picture with the Larry Larry O'Brien trophies. It was like being at Disneyland on the most crowded day you could think of. Expect to wait in HUGE lines. Unless you bumrushed the court and bleachers, you couldnt even get a view of LO and Shannon breaking the Guiness World Record for most FT's in a minute. For $15 it was not bad, the experience was cool enough, but the people I went with stayed too long, lol. Anyway, KBV Aways were all over the place on men, women, and children. I wore my Chaos, and saw a handful of those, saw a couple DK's, and a sighting each of BL's, ASG's and Homes.
Wasnt really feeling fan jam. Lines were too long. I got to see Pau, LO, and Artest but wasnt able to get anything signed. I was wearing my BLs with a purple kobe jersey. I probably saw you jdub. It was a pretty cool experience but I wouldnt do it again unless I was there early...

LOL, yup you were the lone person I saw rockin' the BL's. It was coo, but WAAAAAY oversold. The idea was right, but hopefully if there is a next time there will be 25k less people, lol. I was rockin' my Chaos with blk shorts and a purple "LA Forever" tee from Rich Soil. 

I can't wait to see pics from people's signed shoe at the fan jam. Post them up when you can.  I wonder if kobe is going to sign KB or full KOBE

Originally Posted by astar25

just wanna say thanks again jdub562 for the help. we both had long days yesterday and everything worked out.

No doubt! Glad you got your pair while in SoCal. Enjoy!

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by playaproved

Nice collection j3d10. Those USCs keep calling my name. Maybe I'll be able to get a pair on Friday.

thanks man....HOHLA still had em (im just not sure what sizes tho), saw them on the shelf yesterday.
edit: here's some pics that might call out your name more

the matte cardinal flywire and the solid white heel cup are really understated. nice pics 
smokin.gif

On the SCs, I just wish the base color wasn't so dull. If it was shiny, it would have been better IMO. Kinda like the SC IV. With that being said, I still copped!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

Anyone been to HOH LA in the last few days? I'm headed there for the first time and wanna know which V's they got if any.
Rice
USC
Aways
Aces
Chaos
Inlines
Vdays
ASG's (small sizes)

Was there yesterday, don't know what sizes are available in all of these, but thats what I saw.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Regarding the Kobe V clothing line... Does anyone know if they'll be releasing sleeveless dri-fit type tops for playing ball in anytime soon?

You mean stuff like this? I havent seen any this year maybe they are chilling on stuff like that this year because if seemed like it always went to an outlet store.

Also I think the word is that the coupon doesnt work for HOH only releases.
Yeah, that is exactly the type of thing i'm talking about. I do hope that we see some, but I know what you're talking about on a popularity level. Also, I wish they released just plain cotton dri-fit sleeveless t's. For example, the Kobe "Domination" dri-fit t-shirt, but with no sleeves. Heads up Nike if you're reading. 
grin.gif

What I was saying is I didnt think they were that popular since I only ever seen them at the Nike Factory Stores or Ross and they seemed to sit at both places.

If you want some more eBay has some for like 10-20 bucks.

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

Anyone been to HOH LA in the last few days? I'm headed there for the first time and wanna know which V's they got if any.
Rice
USC
Aways
Aces
Chaos
Inlines
Vdays
ASG's (small sizes)

Was there yesterday, don't know what sizes are available in all of these, but thats what I saw.

'preciate it man.

Back
Top Bottom