OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

great pic jayhawk....thanks for sharing. i cant wait to break mines out for bball...been running around in the older kobe line lately to keep them in rotation and the penny iii; i think ill try my dunkman lebron vii first then the kobes just in case i love the kobes way more and never wear the vii again hahha which might be likely but i love the dunkmans...i know im a double dipper lol
lol, already happened to me, i love my chaos V way too much, there's been no rotation for a while. i'm really hoping it falls apart so i can get on with my DKs or ASGs but it just keeps on going and going...... 

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why not wear them around casually?    That would also be a good way to break them in.

Actually I did wear them around the house to break them in over the weekend. I think it's just the bad arches in my feet that's the problem, most LOVE the Vs performance. I have always liked shoes with a wide base and I'm sure that has something to do with my plantar fasciitis.
Oh well, I can just go back to the IVs, they have always felt great to me. Live and learn.
I think I will list my Vs in the Buy/Sell forum later today if anyone might be interested, once I take some new pics of them.

one thing though, half size bigger makes it a much better fit, imo.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why not wear them around casually?    That would also be a good way to break them in.

Actually I did wear them around the house to break them in over the weekend. I think it's just the bad arches in my feet that's the problem, most LOVE the Vs performance. I have always liked shoes with a wide base and I'm sure that has something to do with my plantar fasciitis.
Oh well, I can just go back to the IVs, they have always felt great to me. Live and learn.
I think I will list my Vs in the Buy/Sell forum later today if anyone might be interested, once I take some new pics of them.

I have plantar fasciitis in my right foot, and they feel alot better when the shoes are not tied really tight. At first I experienced a sharp pain in my arch and heel, but as soon as I loosened up the knot just slightly I noticed that the pain and discomfort went away. Granted it feels kinda awkward that the shoe doesn't feel tight around my ankle, but the difference playing and making cuts is night and day.

JayHawk nice pics.
After 3 months of play, those look better than what I expected. Quality on the V is great.

I can only imagine what my cdp 3s or 4s would look like after playing for 3 months......Paint chips, cracks, etc..... JB brand in terms of quality is going downhill....

can someone tell me how you get plantar fasciitis or why? its people with flat foot or something right? i know a guy who gets it but he didnt explain it well haha just curious and figured ill ask the guys here since more than one on here have it, i assume from playing basketball and other sports?

Originally Posted by ppeter

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

kbvorange.jpg
what is that? where is it from? when? why?

it's a photoshopped BL.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

kbvorange.jpg
Thank you for posting this.  Its certainly eye catching.  I am wondering if you can PS the DK and sub orange in where there is currently the neptune blue?  I think that would look amazing.  If not, no big deal.  I think I like the "Orange Crush's" better than the BLs!

That's a sick PS there. Maybe a lil bright for me to wear, but you guys could pull it. Nicely done

can someone tell me how you get plantar fasciitis or why? its people with flat foot or something right? i know a guy who gets it but he didnt explain it well haha just curious and figured ill ask the guys here since more than one on here have it, i assume from playing basketball and other sports?
Plantar fascia is the tissue that keeps the bones in the bottom of your foot together. The tissue can get irritated or inflamed during running, walking, or just by having flat feet or a high arch, and can cause a sharp pain or swelling in the heel or arch. Heel/foot stretches can help relieve pain, but it usually comes back. Hope that helps out.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Thank you for posting this.  Its certainly eye catching.  I am wondering if you can PS the DK and sub orange in where there is currently the neptune blue?  I think that would look amazing.  If not, no big deal.  I think I like the "Orange Crush's" better than the BLs!

I saw this pic on the ID thread..

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I saw this pic on the ID thread..

Those are exceptional.  A metallic orange or even matte black toe would be simply awesome. Put me down for 2 please!

^I agree with you, saw those ID's at Nike Store in Emeryville and they really look good in person..

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Plantar fascia is the tissue that keeps the bones in the bottom of your foot together. The tissue can get irritated or inflamed during running, walking, or just by having flat feet or a high arch, and can cause a sharp pain or swelling in the heel or arch. Heel/foot stretches can help relieve pain, but it usually comes back. Hope that helps out.

Yep, the doctor told me it was due in part to all the years of pounding my feet have taken in sports ( Im 39). I don't have flat feet, but a rather high arch.  It just started bothering me in the last year or two.
And stretching does help out significantly. I make sure I stretch it out every day, even the days Im not playing, and it does lessen the pain quite a bit.. I also wear a brace/arch pad any time that I am wearing shoes.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Yep, the doctor told me it was due in part to all the years of pounding my feet have taken in sports ( Im 39). I don't have flat feet, but a rather high arch.  It just started bothering me in the last year or two.
And stretching does help out significantly. I make sure I stretch it out every day, even the days Im not playing, and it does lessen the pain quite a bit.. I also wear a brace/arch pad any time that I am wearing shoes.

For my Plantar Facilitis it was the tendon tearing away from the heel bone and the heel bone having a spur. They have special braces to wear when you sleep to keep your feet from pointing outward and thus preventing you waking up in pain when your foot returns back up to its walking position. The pain sometimes feels like walking on a razor blade. Shoes with good arches, inserts, stretching, and anti inflammatories helped alot.

And I first hurt my arch when I tried to play ball in "Son of Gloves" back in 2000. 

I went to the FTL in the south coast plaza earlier to get my dad some Inlines. As I was walking to the register to pay for them, I went to look at what was on sale rack, there were Kobe IV MPLS' on the shelf, and to my surprise in my size for $60. I tried to the use the $30 coupon on the Inlines, but the guy told me that Kobe's were excluded from the coupon. Since I was buying two pairs of shoes, he hooked me up with the military discount (15% off) on both the Inlines and MPLS'. I guess I'll have to get my second pair of Aways on NDC. Besides that, good day so far
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom