OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^I pretty much agree. Aways are holing down my number 2 spot for now. Still waiting for my inlines to show up.

frijo sneaker- there weren't any Inlines around me so I stock located a pair thru my local FL with the $30 off coupon.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Am I the only one who feels like most of the best colorways of this shoe have dropped already?  I really dig the following:
DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline
I still think the best colorway is still the Aways by far.
I agree. i actually like the yellow heel cup and mesh. Helps the shoe stand out and not be so bland.

Frijo- inlines are available everywhere around here.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Am I the only one who feels like most of the best colorways of this shoe have dropped already?  I really dig the following:
DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline

Interesting.  My biggest gripe about the Away colorway is the yellow mesh with yellow heel cup.  If that were different I would love them.  Too much yellow for me, but the rest of the shoe is pretty awesome.  Agreed.  I have tried numerous times to get my Away 11.5 from Footlocker to no avail.  I am in Colorado for the week, so I may try some spots here to see if they still have 'em.  I will be satisfied with the Del Sols however as a primary "black" colorway if I am unable to find the Aways.  Do you rock them casually, for b-ball, both, or just purely like the Away colorway from a visual standpoint?  Just curious.

I semi-agree with Ron.  I didn't like the Aways much at first, but after all the other releases started dropping, I started to like them more and more, and now they are probably in my top three in favorite colorways.  Rich, I like the yellow heel cup and yellow mesh.  Sucks you still can't find you 11.5.  Hopefully CO will still have some pairs as they should, since CO hates Kobe, hahaha.  As for Del Sols vs. Aways, it's Aways by a landslide.  I haven't worn any of the V's for ball yet, so for me, it has been all casual.

Adrian/Ron

I will most likely regret not getting the Aways if I don't end up finding them.  That is why even though I am not "in love", I just assume get 'em and shelf them for a later season.  perhaps its because I haven't actually tried them on and worn them yet.  I wasn't crazy about the inlines, but once I got them and wore them a few times, I think they are pretty sweet.  They are on today and I plan to hunt down some aways as well as some Kobe V shorts as I am running low on clothes.  My vacation rotation is the inlines and a pair of Salomon Trail runners, so I am pretty limited.  Its funny how when you don't have all/most of your "collection" at your disposal, you begin to really cherish what you have- in my case, the inlines.  I am loving these badboys more than I ever would have thought!

Originally Posted by abstractability

DK
Chaos
Dukes
I am pretty into:
ASG
Inline

Interesting.  My biggest gripe about the Away colorway is the yellow mesh with yellow heel cup.  If that were different I would love them.  Too much yellow for me, but the rest of the shoe is pretty awesome.  Agreed.  I have tried numerous times to get my Away 11.5 from Footlocker to no avail.  I am in Colorado for the week, so I may try some spots here to see if they still have 'em.  I will be satisfied with the Del Sols however as a primary "black" colorway if I am unable to find the Aways.  Do you rock them casually, for b-ball, both, or just purely like the Away colorway from a visual standpoint?  Just curious.

I semi-agree with Ron.  I didn't like the Aways much at first, but after all the other releases started dropping, I started to like them more and more, and now they are probably in my top three in favorite colorways.  Rich, I like the yellow heel cup and yellow mesh.  Sucks you still can't find you 11.5.  Hopefully CO will still have some pairs as they should, since CO hates Kobe, hahaha.  As for Del Sols vs. Aways, it's Aways by a landslide.  I haven't worn any of the V's for ball yet, so for me, it has been all casual.

Adrian/Ron

I will most likely regret not getting the Aways if I don't end up finding them.  That is why even though I am not "in love", I just assume get 'em and shelf them for a later season.  perhaps its because I haven't actually tried them on and worn them yet.  I wasn't crazy about the inlines, but once I got them and wore them a few times, I think they are pretty sweet.  They are on today and I plan to hunt down some aways as well as some Kobe V shorts as I am running low on clothes.  My vacation rotation is the inlines and a pair of Salomon Trail runners, so I am pretty limited.  Its funny how when you don't have all/most of your "collection" at your disposal, you begin to really cherish what you have- in my case, the inlines.  I am loving these badboys more than I ever would have thought!
Rich,

Seriously. I love my Inlines (maybe even more than my Aways and DKs).  I doubled up on the Inlines and I rarely double up on anything.  It's such a simple and clean colorway.

I'm going to hunt down more aways and inlines this week before the 30 off expires!

^I know, I think we got until the 11th. Definitely gonna take advantage.

the inlines still don't do it for me but i'm glad at least some of you like them. more for you!

^They were a HoH release. Don't know if they have any left, I'd call them.

Anybody's local FootLockers get the Homes yet? I am patiently waiting for my store to get them, just wanted to see if they would be coming in anytime soon.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I'm going to hunt down more aways and inlines this week before the 30 off expires!
Can the $30 off be applied to all GR Vs? 

Originally Posted by kob8

GZA73 wrote:

Can the $30 off be applied to all GR Vs? 

well at the FTLs I went to I was able to buy Chaos, Aways, inlines and vdays. Again it depends on the FTL. good luck.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

the inlines still don't do it for me but i'm glad at least some of you like them. more for you!

"LEAVE
indifferent.gif
"

lol jp!
laugh.gif
idk if it was the pair that was on display but the inline that i seen just felt powdery. idk how to explain the feel of it.
But yeah, they look like they're selling well.

I picked up the purple LA Mamba tee but they are LOOSE fit so I have take it back for a smaller size

Homes were at my footlocker in Palmdale, Ca...and I saw em at HOHLA on saturday.

I used the 30 off on a pair of asgs as well...almost couldn't because dudes at HOHLA said they needed the actual coupon when they had a stack of em sitting at the register smh.

The homes colors should be at all retailers by now. I know Niketown Chicago released their pairs a few weeks before everybody else did theirs, I read on NTSF Facebook page that they just released the homes this past saturday 4/3.

My money is still on my CHAOS V, best cw for me. So fresh, so clean.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Homes were at my footlocker in Palmdale, Ca...and I saw em at HOHLA on saturday.

I used the 30 off on a pair of asgs as well...almost couldn't because dudes at HOHLA said they needed the actual coupon when they had a stack of em sitting at the register smh.
They still had asgs?

I saw the Homes for the first time today and just couldn't pull the trigger. They're nice, but I'm expecting more colorways down the line.

wore the chaos to the game on sunday, sat in premier 9 row 6. sucks it rained this morning i had no extra pair of shoes so the chaos got soaked a bit damn LA!!!

Originally Posted by c4

I saw the Homes for the first time today and just couldn't pull the trigger. They're nice, but I'm expecting more colorways down the line.

Same way I feel. I bought them on the 25% off, and might just exchange them for another pair of Inlines. Its hard for me to get down with the silver panel.

I think the home's look really nice from a distance, but then once u get up-close, i think they r hideous because of that silver panel. it kills the shoe IMO

i have been wearing my inline's, chaos's, ace's all week and i cant take them off of my feet! none of my other shoes are going to get used now

Back
Top Bottom