Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by kobe8is

RICE or Da Vinci?

scroll right, the Rice pair is there

smh.gif
at me!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buffguy

Took a picture of my collection. After I had put everything away, I realized I had forgotten a pair
frown.gif
.  Guess what pair it was.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great looking collection!

just came back from my local ftl trying to return the inlines i copped with the 30. was a no go, workers there did not wanna accept it without a receipt even when the return policy says it's a promise to give me store credit without a receipt 
indifferent.gif
. called up customer service, explained my situation to the lady, she said they should give me store credit if i don't have a receipt but it's at the store's discretion. what kind of foot locker promise is that?
smh.gif
oh well, never going to that ftl anyway, they never have anything there. gonna try another ftl soon.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

just came back from my local ftl trying to return the inlines i copped with the 30. was a no go, workers there did not wanna accept it without a receipt even when the return policy says it's a promise to give me store credit without a receipt 
indifferent.gif
. called up customer service, explained my situation to the lady, she said they should give me store credit if i don't have a receipt but it's at the store's discretion. what kind of foot locker promise is that?
smh.gif
oh well, never going to that ftl anyway, they never have anything there. gonna try another ftl soon.
you can do exchange, or go back after the coupon expire.
they cant give you the store credit right now its because they do not know if  you bought it during the sale or what since you dont have a receipt.
should they give you full store credit of 130 or 100?

so how many people are buying any pair of Vs for $30 off and trying to return with no receipt for $130 store credit?
Has this worked for anyone? Besides being in search of ASGs and Chaos(probably none left at stores) i would want to try and get the store credit for Blackouts. Is this plan worth a shot or should i not bother? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by ebe2023

so how many people are buying any pair of Vs for $30 off and trying to return with no receipt for $130 store credit?
Has this worked for anyone? Besides being in search of ASGs and Chaos(probably none left at stores) i would want to try and get the store credit for Blackouts. Is this plan worth a shot or should i not bother? thanks in advance

dont know, but I bet some people has a plan on that
tired.gif
. but I think there is a no need since kobe v are not exclude it, maybe you can pick up a pair of black out with F&F event. besides, I am not feeling the black out.
roll.gif

yeah, i'll probably wait til after the coupon expires. and they should give me $130 since my friend lost the receipt
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

yeah, i'll probably wait til after the coupon expires. and they should give me $130 since my friend lost the receipt
grin.gif

good luck on that my friend.
ohwell.gif

Sneaky...there's a VIP coupon for $30 off of purchases $100 or more...its been talked about for over 2 weeks. Coupon is prob 50+ pages back by now.

If no one posts it (and I remember) by the time I get home later I'll repost it.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sneaky...there's a VIP coupon for $30 off of purchases $100 or more...its been talked about for over 2 weeks. Coupon is prob 50+ pages back by now.

If no one posts it (and I remember) by the time I get home later I'll repost it.
Didn't know if it was a new coupon. My fault.

Buffguy...nice collection...curious how you got your hands on those AMs? Also can we get more pics of em?

Word is that they'll still be releasing at HOHs in the near future. At least that's what the dude at HOH said.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

thats fraud my dude 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom