OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Edwin you make those homes look so beautiful
but when i see them in person i just steer away from them -_-
the 3s on the other hand, let me have them =P lol

Originally Posted by haza12d

Darn it... I just sprained my left ankle wearing the Aways and some Elite Basketball socks
frown.gif
The worst part about it... the eyestay area over my pinkie toe is peeling... sucks.

i hope you have a speedy recovery.

can you give us some more details on the sprain?

did you land on someone's foot? did you just make a hard cut and it rolled? what happened exactly...

and do you lace up to the top?

thanks.

Thanks on comments guys. 'preciate it. But yeah the homes are whatever but if you really look at em in person, you'll find the beauty in em. And I Hate white based Laker colored shoes...

Nice pics of the homes NWT, you have the power to persuade in your pics but, I must resist for the other releases.

Thanks again guys. But I don't know who I told first, You or Tony, gets first dibs if I sell my sz10 I'll txt you guys when/if the time comes around.

i thought i was bad for wanting to return once without a receipt. People took it to another level wanting to do it multiple times. lol Btw to many people in here wear a sz 13.

Originally Posted by al3x89

did you land on someone's foot? did you just make a hard cut and it rolled? what happened exactly...

thanks.  
Thanks, man.  I was going up for a block and landed wrong, don't know if I stepped on someone's foot (I probably did)... it all happend so fast and being in pain that much, how it happened was the least of my worries.  I did lace up all the way to the top, snug but not tight.  I can barely walk on it now but I usually bounce back from sprains within a week or so.   
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by s dubl

....  newest colorway and save them until the POP,Draft Days or Del Sols come out...whatever colorway you want.

You can squeeze out 4 returns off 2 stores by going morning/night, best for those that don't live too far from differnet footlockers.
so if its true that footlocker reps/corp reads NT as some people have said you guys are going to get yourself burned by posting stuff like this
indifferent.gif
personally i wouldnt be posting stuff like this for all to see...im just saying.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by never wear them

That pic right there makes me want to cop a pair of them Vs hella bad NOW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn you edwin and your asia III!!!!!!! when did you pick those up?? im hatin on you real bad right now hahaha but yea i told you guys the V homes are being slept on....i copped 2 pairs the week they came out, with the aways haha
frown.gif
my wallet knows the story

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by s dubl

....  newest colorway and save them until the POP,Draft Days or Del Sols come out...whatever colorway you want.

You can squeeze out 4 returns off 2 stores by going morning/night, best for those that don't live too far from differnet footlockers.
so if its true that footlocker reps/corp reads NT as some people have said you guys are going to get yourself burned by posting stuff like this
indifferent.gif
personally i wouldnt be posting stuff like this for all to see...im just saying.
Seriously... I would never post anything like this in public.  You never know who's reading.

All this talk of shadiness going around is going to get things like the $30 coupons and F&Fs shut down. Be careful what you post online.

wait.... ppl are now askin if the miles davis are even releasing. the only reason y im holding back on the dukes is becuase i much rather get the miles davis. that sux.

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by al3x89

thanks.  
Thanks, man.  I was going up for a block and landed wrong, don't know if I stepped on someone's foot (I probably did)... it all happend so fast and being in pain that much, how it happened was the least of my worries.  I did lace up all the way to the top, snug but not tight.  I can barely walk on it now but I usually bounce back from sprains within a week or so.   
happy.gif

ic..

ya i remember landing on someone's foot and i couldn't walk for a month.

that was when i wore shox though.. never gonna wear them again.

lol @ you guys actually thinking Footlocker has no idea those type of returns don't happen. I don't care if a rep reads that, they know it goes on, no employee is being exploited in the process either so there's really nothing to worry about.

Just like when they do the employee appreciation, they know what the hell is REALLY going on, with everyone on NT posting how their connect got them the hookup. Last I checked you had to be an employee to get that discount, yet people post that they got the hookup all the time, even in this thread.

They KNOW.

Never said I did it or was going to do it, too much hastle and I don't have that kind of time.

To the guy who sprained his ankle...... I did the same thing in Penny IV's and thought I broke my foot.

Would you say it was the shoes fault though? You could of just been at an awkward angle?

All in all, haven't really heard too many issues with the V's besides the material on the toe peeling.

I had all but lost hope of ever seeing these release in the UK after the US release date had come and gone and tried to convince myself that I probably wouldnt like them with all that silver anyway.  But went to HOH last weekend and saw these and made up my mind before even trying them on.  They are just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, lucky they were the last in my size.  They were on hold for someone till that morning but they no showed so I copped.

153bv3s.jpg

They also had the Rice's but I wasnt feeling the yellow/green combo

lol @ you guys actually thinking Footlocker has no idea those type of returns don't happen. I don't care if a rep reads that, they know it goes on, no employee is being exploited in the process either so there's really nothing to worry about.

Just like when they do the employee appreciation, they know what the hell is REALLY going on, with everyone on NT posting how their connect got them the hookup. Last I checked you had to be an employee to get that discount, yet people post that they got the hookup all the time, even in this thread.

They KNOW.

Never said I did it or was going to do it, too much hastle and I don't have that kind of time.

To the guy who sprained his ankle...... I did the same thing in Penny IV's and thought I broke my foot.

Would you say it was the shoes fault though? You could of just been at an awkward angle?

All in all, haven't really heard too many issues with the V's besides the material on the toe peeling.
true.

Originally Posted by usoaman

They KNOW.

true.
True, but I still wouldn't talk about it. Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom