OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

The guy that traded the titaniums is either lazy or stupid. Cause he could have easily sold them and bought the dk, bl and aces and had plenty of money left over. Good job by you gza. You 1, guy that had titaniums 0.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

have there been any kobe v fakes poppin up, like there was with the iv's?

yup!! i saw one today on the bay.  reported it too haha the guy tried to say they were factory variants but were way off!! no metallic finish (it was the aways) and i think he was better off saying they were samples.  but anyways another reason why i knew it was fake because even the box was fake, like the bad jordan boxes.

lastly he stated he got them from a liquidation warehouse and was trying to start his own business by buying the stock from the warehouse to pay for college or something...load of crock

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by joeysole

Patience prevails! 
pimp.gif

$44.98 a pair FTW! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please NO PMs.. 

no offense dude.. but when you brag about paying less than $50 for a pair of DK's, +$% do you seriously expect?
BS no way he paid less than wholesale for 4 pairs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by joeysole

Patience prevails! 
pimp.gif

$44.98 a pair FTW! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please NO PMs.. 

no offense dude.. but when you brag about paying less than $50 for a pair of DK's, +$% do you seriously expect?
BS no way he paid less than wholesale for 4 pairs
eyes.gif
its very true, so you guys should stop bickering or crying about it, he got a great pickup and move on.  it wasnt a factory store so dont go blowing up poor factory store employees. 

sheech, just continue bickering about how yuku FAILS!!!!

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn G...not many Js I'd trade for Kobes right now let alone what you traded. I'd like to know what you got.

True, but couldn't pass this up. A DS pair of Air Jordan XX3 Titanium with everything.

DAM!!! Good trade GZA!

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Big shout out to ChoSTARR for posting the coupon again. Was able to get the Homes with my b-day money. Not bad considering TN hadn't carried any Kobe shoe since the ZK1.
Yah no worries, Homes! (check the wordplay, lmao)
Nice pick-up...Could you please post the SKU# for the them, its starts with 41-XXXXX......
Imma try to do a stock locate as no Bay Area stores have the homes except in kids sizes SMH

Originally Posted by s dubl

Good trade G! I personally wouldn't have done it..maybe from the other end lol. Are they the #d ones? Or non-numbered?

Numeberd! and remember I got all the Kobes for retail.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

That's a good trade GZA, hopefully those pairs you traded were your doubles.

Yup that's why I didn't hesitate to do it.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Any new info on the MLKs? I really want a pair
No new info on these. A sz9 was up on ebay, I forgot how much it sold for but, it was a high price I know that.  

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

That trade already go through? Id def be worried about a scam of sorts.

Trade is done. It was with a friend who is just getting into Kobe's. http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/8681836#reply-8681836
Nice trade GZA. The XX3's are 1 of of the only Jordans I like after the XIV's. I was broke when they came out that year so I was only able to cop a pair of the Stealths and I love them. A very heavy shoe, but nice look overall.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Horrible trade GZA.. woulda only traded them for AJF 8s (black/blue)
Aqua AJF 8 > Blk blue

2vj7ew4.jpg

roll.gif

Joey, I almost want to PM you just because u said not too
laugh.gif
.  You have text, sir
pimp.gif

Keith, don't hate on Titaniums!  I still don't have a pair.  I'd trade my numbered DS Premier XX3s for a pair
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Darryl, check your phone...

Thanks guys. It was hard to part ways with BLs and DKs but like I said I couldn't pass the titaniums up. Now I can rock these and still have my complete set intact. I might be looking for another BL though.

Does your friend not know the value of them? You just got board walk for 2 reds and an orange.

Thanks guys. It was hard to part ways with BLs and DKs but like I said I couldn't pass the titaniums up. Now I can rock these and still have my complete set intact. I might be looking for another BL though.

So you no longer have any BL's after the trade?

Back
Top Bottom