OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by c4

^What about them are you not happy with?

Quality isnt as good as my other V's. And they dont look as good in person IMO (the all white midsole throws them off). But to each his own...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

My boy just got free tickets for game 1
pimp.gif

what V's to rock hummmm

Inlines with the white home jersey? 

That's what I would go with.

Call me crazy, but I have this weird superstition to only wear the color jersey they are wearing that particular game. 
laugh.gif
you do have good point
smokin.gif

i was gona go homes and home jersey but it is sunday i should be dressed for the occasion 
pimp.gif

but POPs and away jersey also sound appropriate
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by c4

Quality isnt as good as my other V's. And they dont look as good in person IMO (the all white midsole throws them off). But to each his own...

right on, just curious.  I've been going back and fourth with getting a pair.  Maybe down the line.

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Originally Posted by c4

right on, just curious.  I've been going back and fourth with getting a pair.  Maybe down the line.
Go with the Ace's haha. Ace's are the most underrated colorway out there. Or maybe the home's

POPs are almost going to be up on NDC, they have the pic, but nothing comes up when you click on it. They have the wrong pic up though.....or do they?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

POPs are almost going to be up on NDC, they have the pic, but nothing comes up when you click on it. They have the wrong pic up though.....or do they?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 They have the right picture up, thanks for the heads up with the info (ndc).  I need these shoes in my collection ASAP!  

Originally Posted by insole

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 They have the right picture up, thanks for the heads up with the info (ndc).  I need these shoes in my collection ASAP!  
It's showing the snake skin version for me, oh well. Got my pair of POPs from Attic in Buena Park, CA. I guess they had them for sale since yesterday. They had a FSR when I got them around 1pm.

I dont get why any site would still have the snake skin ones up. They have to have the sneakers in hand by now to know there not the ones they put up.

Edit. Eastbay finally changed their pics.

Originally Posted by Steve212

I can't wear anything Duke.
laugh.gif

That's why it's good the dukes don't have the logo like usc that way you can wear them. Last year liked kobe 4 over lebron 6, this year lebron 7 over kobe 5 for looks/comfort but a tie with kobe 4 and lebron 7. But duke is first line released to public plus they won the nat'l championship so for me a special collectible, bought multiples 
happy.gif

ANY1 KNO WHER I MIGHT STILL B ABLE 2 GET THE "NIKE KOBE PREMIUM REVERSIBLE JACKET" IN A XXL.....NDC, EASTBAY, ETC ARE ALL SOLD OUT.......ANY HELP ON WHER I MIGHT BE ABLE 2 DO A PHONE ORDER FOR 1 SEND ME A PM PLEASE....THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 KNO WHER I MIGHT STILL B ABLE 2 GET THE "NIKE KOBE PREMIUM REVERSIBLE JACKET" IN A XXL.....NDC, EASTBAY, ETC ARE ALL SOLD OUT.......ANY HELP ON WHER I MIGHT BE ABLE 2 DO A PHONE ORDER FOR 1 SEND ME A PM PLEASE....THANKS

if you can get me a pic or style number i should be able to find it.

nerd.gif

Gottem... $81 via swoosh FTW

The POP's on NDC have the snakeprint. It looks like a totally different version when you zoom in. Hmmm...

Well.  I have no clue why NDC would have this pic up of the CD/POP if they were actually the triangle print that we have already seen pics of in recent pages, unless it is in fact what they are releasing.  If that is the case, then is it safe to say there are two versions releasing?  Anyone who cares to clarify or shed light on this, please feel free. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom