OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by riddla713

after the usa v's im done with the kobe v line. if the am pack does end dropping at hoh im sure i will cop 1 pack. i would really like to get my hands on one more pair of dk's though. since they are my favorite color of this shoe i have been rocking them alot. i copped the dk, all-stars, aces, and dukes so far. after looking at the sample pics of the kobe vi i would say the kobe v looks alot better imo. i know its way to early to judge, especailly when all i have seen is an all black sample pic, but the overall shape and look of the kobe vi has not impressed me at all.
there's a vi sample pic??

Originally Posted by riddla713

after the usa v's im done with the kobe v line. if the am pack does end dropping at hoh im sure i will cop 1 pack. i would really like to get my hands on one more pair of dk's though. since they are my favorite color of this shoe i have been rocking them alot. i copped the dk, all-stars, aces, and dukes so far. after looking at the sample pics of the kobe vi i would say the kobe v looks alot better imo. i know its way to early to judge, especailly when all i have seen is an all black sample pic, but the overall shape and look of the kobe vi has not impressed me at all.

someone said they were the dream seasons...

also, not to be a **!%, but did you even see the samples of the 5's? they looked hardly like the final version. so save your judgement until you see pictures from nike

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by justinsan

not many people are letting go of their DKs.

Yup, I have 4 pairs myself and I haven't thought once about selling any of them.
Some people don't even have one pair of DKs
smh.gif

Speaking of DKs...

Mine finally arrived after two weeks. I paid $180 shipped for them, good deal? Honestly, I wouldn't pay anymore than that for these, they wouldn't be worth it.

What I love about the Kobe line this year is the subtle difference in materials and textures from shoe to shoe; I don't think any two shoes use the exact same materials/have the same texture.

Now I'm looking for a pair of BL's for under $200. I could've purchased some for $200 shipped but I don't think they're worth that much.

Anyway, here's a quick cell phone pic, might post some better pics when I get home:

0a6158eba7a3de86ca06fd54224e38a6fc79181.pjpg

Now all I need are some Del Sols and maybe some BL's. If I can get some POP's on discount (F&F) I might pick those up.

I guess $200 shipped for BL's is a good deal then. I'm still not going to buy them though, I wear Kobe Vs strictly for basketball so $200 for a hoops shoe is too pricey for me.

I wear Kobe's mostly for casual since I suck at basketball.
There's always someone else on the court that is worst then yourself. Besides, it's a scientific fact that any Kobe shoe will instantly improve your game 60% of the time all the time. Good luck to all those who entered the AM pack sweepstakes. Hopefully someone in here will win and can give us some pics of the event at Staples Center. 

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I wear Kobe's mostly for casual since I suck at basketball.
There's always someone else on the court that is worst then yourself. Besides, it's a scientific fact that any Kobe shoe will instantly improve your game. Good luck to all those who entered the AM pack sweepstakes. Hopefully someone in here will win and can give us some pics of the event at Staples Center. 

I have a feeling that nike will choose people based on their location and age.  Location because they want the person to show up to buy the shoes and age because they want  people to be old enough to have money to buy the leather jacket also. 

The leather jacket looks
pimp.gif
 .  It looks like one of his regular track jacket but in leather.

Too much Hype on the AM, I wonder how many people here are actually want to have the pack and actually wear not to stair or Resell.

"Hate Re-Sellers" Am I thee only one?.....

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Too much Hype on the AM, I wonder how many people here are actually want to have the pack and actually wear not to stair or Resell.

I actually want the pack to wear, and I could do without the Kobe V, Im more interested in the HyperDunks.....

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I actually want the pack to wear, and I could do without the Kobe V, Im more interested in the HyperDunks.....
Same here. The HDs look really good.

Sneakernews.com has a sample pic of the Kobe VI. I'm on my phone so i don't think I can post the images. Not really feeling em, but I wasn't feelin the V's either when the first sample pics came out and as we all know...they are an addiction. Don't have as many pairs as some of you folks but I have 7 pairs and counting haha.

Back
Top Bottom