4611551645_c63823d96e.jpg

lil brother yesterday
4612237713_84b3482784.jpg

and my ids

4617343022_cbab97a094.jpg

Aren't those the make sense?

Yeah That's what I thought too Edwin.

Dope pics of the Del Sol

My bank account really hopes those are really the VI's. That would save me a ton of money haha.

Dope pics as always NWT! I like those "away-remix" ID's. Way better than the Away's IMO. I dont know why I bother ever trying to take a picture after seeing your pics. Im just going to send you my shoes to take pictures for me. I cant wait till MI gets the del-sols!

Thanks guys. And naw Ferrari... Far better photographers. But thanks dude.

And I sorta hope those are the VIs also... I'd be saving a lot.

The mamba is on fire tonight. Makin them Homes look good. Glad I bought two pairs of them over the weekend.

sorry if posted, but in the Bay Area. pretty much all the footactions have the Del Sols.

im definitely goin to pick them up this weekend

Originally Posted by hotbutter

theres no way...

the kobe "V" makes that shoe up there look like its from 1995...

Agreed. Those have to be a take down model. But if those are the VI's...I will have time to restore my bank account

^^Neverwearthem, what color is the eyestay on your id's? I've been wanting to make a pair like that (i.e. Rockets game earlier this year) but wasn't sure how the eyestay color would come out. Is it purple or varsity royal?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks guys. And naw Ferrari... Far better photographers. But thanks dude.

And I sorta hope those are the VIs also... I'd be saving a lot.
the ID contest continues between you and daryl.....

nice del sols too...cant wait to get those hideous laces out of mine....

Whether or not those are the VIs or the MS IIs, they look alright. They don't look that great because of the colorway, but if there were better colorblocking I bet it would look better.

great delsols and ids up there NWT hope that phils would have a Nike ID place in here...

kobe had a great game, hope they could sustain and get the next game too!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by packnowledge

Still haven't had a chance to pick up a pair of Kobe V's. Hurts every time I see a pair...
if you don't want to go broke...i suggest you don't ever pick up a pair and stay out of this thread.  this thread is like beer ads for alcoholics.

i'm already up to 17 pairs of the Vs and i know i'm not done yet.
ohwell.gif
  save yourself...i'm already in too deep.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

Still haven't had a chance to pick up a pair of Kobe V's. Hurts every time I see a pair...
if you don't want to go broke...i suggest you don't ever pick up a pair and stay out of this thread.  this thread is like beer ads for alcoholics.

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

^co-sign

Originally Posted by peks03

ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

You ain't joking right there...can't get enough of the V's.  Just the shape of them and the lines of the shoe.  So light and comfortable and stylish.  Just picked up the Del Sols and wore them right away and can't stop staring down at my feet.  Def a hot color and need to pick up another pair.  17 pairs GEEZ!!!  I still need to do up an ID pair. 

Chaos, DK, BL, Ace, A.S., Rice, A.M., D.Sols, Dukes....9 pairs so far for me only.   Might have to pick up the Vdays wht/red/blk, inlines, aways, homes, and some IDs.

If that pic earlier is the Kobe VI, I am stocking up on IVs and Vs. There is no way I am spending $$$ on that no matter how many people later change their mind and hype it up......

Those are no good...

Back
Top Bottom