OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

eek.gif
GZA73 wrote:

to pick up these~~~

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

thats a whole lot of del sols! i dont blame ya though... such a hot shoe!

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Sorry to crash the Del Sol love fest in here and all.....but I finally got my hands on a pair of these!
happy.gif

My favorite and best Kobe V cw IMO
pimp.gif
Nice Dukes! 

for those of you who picked up the Del Sols at FTA's with the 30% coupon, did they ask you for your Star Club card? I have VIP card from FTL, will that work?

went to footaction glendale... they have a grip of delsols still. dude said it wasnt excluded.. just a heads up.

del sols will sit in houston just like all the gr kobes do. only kobe v's that sold out in houston are the chaos, dk's, and bl's. i will cop the usa v's.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^just sign up online for the Star Club card.

"(Note: This will not enroll you in the Star Club. You must complete an enrollment form in-store to become an official member!)"

the fine print when signing up to get star club emails and such.

I don't blame GZA these is the hottest color way IMO. Simple, Laker Colors, and just pure sexiness. Copped 2 pairs last week during 50. Coped 3 more today on f&f. I only bought one pair of del sol IVs and regret it till this day.

Copped some Del Sols this morning with the "coupon". I put it in quotations 'cuz that VIP number didn't work. Because of this the dude asked for my card and I didn't have one. I'm thinking "damn, I'm gonna have to pay retail for these jawns" but luckily he just gave in and hooked me up. Between these and my only other pair, the inlines, I can't choose with one I love more. BTW, I'm in FL.

Just got the last sz 9 (del sols) at FA in eagle rock... props to the homie arpeezee for letting me use his star card and 30% coupon.. and the girl that works there is kinda fine.. Also balled in my chaos for the first time ever in a zk5.. it was fantastic..kicksb4tricks where you at?

Wow.. I'm not a big fan of Kobes but I think I'm going to have to check out my local footaction for those Del Sols so I can get it with that coupon...
pimp.gif

Haven't been to a mall lately. Are the Del Sols only @ FA? They have not hit Footlocker yet?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Y'all who cant find Del Sols, Do y'all just not have Foot Actions where you live? Or do they just not have the them?

Mine just don't have em...So i just said I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it and ordered them off NDC.

I don't think guys are hyping them....its one of the best and one of the most verstaile colorways. The Del Sol IV was really popular. In fact its the colorway I see people wearing the most in the IV. If don't like them fine don't buy any, more for other people.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I don't think guys are hyping them....its one of the best and one of the most verstaile colorways. The Del Sol IV was really popular. In fact its the colorway I see people wearing the most in the IV. If don't like them fine don't buy any, more for other people.
Del Sol IV and the Carpe Diems were the only IVs I really wanted...and yea the simplistic color makes them very versatile...
QFT

Back
Top Bottom