OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Anyone know how much longet attic is having that sale?

I'm going to be a few blocks from there all week...might take a look and see what I can come out with.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Anyone know how much longet attic is having that sale?

I'm going to be a few blocks from there all week...might take a look and see what I can come out with.
one of my homies called, and they said the sale only lasted this past weekend.
frown.gif

sigh, cerritos mall FTA was also out 9.5s in the del sols.. i think i just might cop with the eastbay giftcard, no tax and shipping fees!

Finally copped a pair of Del Sol's from Footaction. They arrived the last day of the 30% off, thank god! I'm a little disappointed in them though. They look better in pictures IMO...

anybody in here know if an all white colorway is coming out soon for summer? trying to find a good colorway for my niece since she wore out her white/pink kobe v already. she loves the "mushy" feel of the zoom air in the kobes and wants another pair. think ima have to buy her the homes..

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Finally copped a pair of Del Sol's from Footaction. They arrived the last day of the 30% off, thank god! I'm a little disappointed in them though. They look better in pictures IMO...

yea i have a feeling its just an impulsive want for me, i have a feeling ill get them and regret it lol...i think there are better cws when i think about it.

oh and if any of you guys are looking for homes, v days, or inlines you should really get um off eastbay. $84 shipped

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea i have a feeling its just an impulsive want for me, i have a feeling ill get them and regret it lol...i think there are better cws when i think about it.
agreed. I might be taking them back sometime this week. Ill be stocking up on the MD's for sure, and probably the USA's. I'm sure there's more releases coming that we havent seen yet as well, like a Final's colorway

no word of an all white colorway but if you don't mind spending some extra $$$ you can just ID a pair of all white kobe Vs

Originally Posted by NobleKane

oh and if any of you guys are looking for homes, v days, or inlines you should really get um off eastbay. $84 shipped

How you get it for $84 from eastbay?

Originally Posted by dream5hift

yea they are still retail on eastbay....do tell noble one.

top 3 imo

Bruce Lee
Away
Del Sol

the aways keep growing on me as time passes. del sols are right next to the aways but they both look good in their own way. it's nice that the heel cup on the del sols shows off the smooth line to the midsole.

man am i happy i found my aces at hohla when i went earlier this month. i had to leave 'em behind when i went to pick up the dukes and uscs back in april. probably my fav colourway right now.

Went by Footaction today to cop the Del Sols and couldnt pull the trigger.  Theyre not that impressive in person.  Maybe Ill look for another Del Sol IV instead.

Originally Posted by patb23

Went by Footaction today to cop the Del Sols and couldnt pull the trigger.  Theyre not that impressive in person.  Maybe Ill look for another Del Sol IV instead.

i keep hesitating to go to the store to at least check them because i find myself doing the same thing...i would love another pair of IV del sols though, should have doubled when i could have back then

?. info? if that's the case, i MIGHT think about picking up a pair of inlines.

20% off Eastbay giftcard plus 15% bing cashback.  Anybody get their bing cashback email confirmations yet for the 15% cashback?  I usually get the confirmation emails quick, but nothing yet and I ordered on 5/19.

are you sure you can use cashback with eastbay coupons? I thought using a coupon makes cashback invalid on eastbay. If you are talking about using the giftcard AND then cashback on the purchase, the 20% eastbay coupon code will work better then 15% cashback...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lakers911

20% off Eastbay giftcard plus 15% bing cashback.  Anybody get their bing cashback email confirmations yet for the 15% cashback?  I usually get the confirmation emails quick, but nothing yet and I ordered on 5/19.
Bing cashback doesn't work when you use a coupon code, it only works when you pay full price. I've heard the ebates works though.

Del Sols don't jump out at you on the shelf, but they look a lot better worn, it's weird.

Back
Top Bottom