OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

yeah, about time! here's some leaked pics...took Nike long enough. 
roll.gif

Final Aways are apparently up.

Its basically the homes except in a "black" version. Colorblocking is still the same. Same milky sole

Away Finals are ok, nothing I can't live without though, not a big fan of writing all over shoes. It's all good, just means after the MDs and finding an extra pair of DKs I'll be done with Vs, unless there's a 5 rings that I like.

I love these. Both Home and Away are def. pick-ups. I like these a little bit more because they remind me of one of my favorite shoes, the Nike Dunk SB Takashi...

away finals > home finals. the graphic looks a lot better on black and the colors contrast better than it does with white.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

away finals > home finals. the graphic looks a lot better on black and the colors contrast better than it does with white.

I agree, the aways are
pimp.gif

Any release date info for these?

I like both of the Finals shoes, but I think I like the Aways a little bit more. Would pick up either pair given the opportunity.

I know the focus is on the finals colorways now but if anyone hasn't picked up the draft days, pops, or del sols eastbay has a 20% code with no minimum and none of the kobes are excluded

Back
Top Bottom