OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn I wana go to the game so bad.... Still debating... I can care less if it's in the 300s to be honest... And I'ma wear BLs today just for related purposes to this topic.
haha tell me about it edwin...i just found out that my hs ex-gf's mom got her tickets to the game in SECTION 155!!! her mom went to game 6 also with her stepdad but this time is taking her with her instead!!! where was all this stuff when i was with her? sheech!! but yea i was stoked for her.

FB23/Tony...I see what you guys are saying, but I'm confident in our team. Plus like Kobe says...."Its just another game"
grin.gif
nerd.gif

I'm def agree on the MDs...a clear frosted sole like on the ASGs would have made the difference from
ohwell.gif
to
smokin.gif
IMO.

Just for ++*# and giggles...
dsc0538c.jpg

You know who I want to win.
tongue.gif

I'll be rockin the Adidas Kobe
laugh.gif
hopefully jinxing Kobe

I have nothing against Kobe, I just don't like the Lakers.

Aces are FIREEE... Can't wait to wear mine soon, they are still DS... About to wear a throwback Kobe 8 playoff jersey and the HOMES!!!! LETS GO LAKERSSS

YEA!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!! screw boston!!! i love you ron ron, fish, gasol, kobe i still love you!!

NIKE PLEASE MAKE THE FINALS GR or at least easily accessible for the masses!!!! I ALMOST DIED TONIGHT OF A HEART ATTACK!! dont kill me now!!  
pimp.gif

Just order the POP off eastbay using 20% off coupon and 20% off GC......NICE!!!!! BIG STAGE, here I come.......SCREW INFRARED PACK!!!!!

When those (Away finals) come out somebody want to help a brother out possibly? Don't know if there releasing as a GR or in Minnesota.

ST is basically crashed so i'll say it here lol....

WE'RE THE CHAMPIONS!!
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Home finals will be bought!

Back
Top Bottom