OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by gavman23

The MDs are up on ndc and in stock
Not available to purchase, NDC is always does that.

Hopefully they will be up in a few days.

NWT - Got any pics of your cyber IDs?

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by gavman23

The MDs are up on ndc and in stock
Not available to purchase, NDC is always does that.

Hopefully they will be up in a few days.

So which 1 is the final version of miles davis... the shiny or the snake textured ??? (NDC got the textured/snake on their pic)

thanks!!!

Edit: My uncle said he's order went through.

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

4564342705_b43147fb32.jpg

4564970764_c94c6e25a0.jpg

^^ the miles on NDC are available for purchase now.   I was wondering if the ndc picture of the MD are accurate ? I thought it was patent all around and not those dotted texture.

Originally Posted by buffguy

^^ the miles on NDC are available for purchase now.   I was wondering if the ndc picture of the MD are accurate ? I thought it was patent all around and not those dotted texture.

Im wondering too... thats why i ask here. SO the final version is the patent? (didnt know if its confirmed)

It's the patent version. They posted the wrong pic of the POPs and Draft Days as well, but fixed it like two weeks later
smh.gif

I had a good day for zk5s today, my footlocker finally got the del sols in so I got to pick up a pair and then I got home and just ordered the MDs from ndc. I live in a pretty rural area in PA and the nearest HOH is almost 3 hours away so the only pairs I could get up until now were GRs from footlocker so I now have aways, pops, del sols, and awaiting MDs. If the away finals release as HOH only I will be making the trip to NJ to try to get a pair tho

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm convinced that Nike stopped the puppet campaign because they felt like it was going to either start to hurt lebron's feelings or they thought it would hurt his image with Kobe being the winner.  I hope they make another puppet tee with the 5 Rings, but I doubt they will.
The puppet commercials were stopped because LeBronze James wanted them stopped. He felt that his puppet made him look "dumb." I've said it to many people, dude is selfish...cancellation of the puppet commercials because he was too sensitive, putting all the attention on himself during the Finals after being eliminated from the playoffs...i'll stop there.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm convinced that Nike stopped the puppet campaign because they felt like it was going to either start to hurt lebron's feelings or they thought it would hurt his image with Kobe being the winner.  I hope they make another puppet tee with the 5 Rings, but I doubt they will.
The puppet commercials were stopped because LeBronze James wanted them stopped. He felt that his puppet made him look "dumb." I've said it to many people, dude is selfish...cancellation of the puppet commercials because he was too sensitive, putting all the attention on himself during the Finals after being eliminated from the playoffs...i'll stop there.

That was my point but I'd like proof that it was the reason.  I believe that it is but I'd be curious to see a written aritcle on it.

Originally Posted by buffguy

i just went to nike.com and i couldnt find the miles davis.

Back
Top Bottom