OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

so who is going to the parade tomorrow? its a planning nightmare for me right now...i want to take the train/metro but its a pain since the nearest one that services the blue line is a long ride to transfer and im thinking of just driving out there until im told i cant due to road blocks and just find parking and walk my *#@ towards the parade route....anyone going? what is your plan?

Drive to the metro green line, xfer to the blue line at imperial/washington, get off on pico. Celebrate.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so who is going to the parade tomorrow? its a planning nightmare for me right now...i want to take the train/metro but its a pain since the nearest one that services the blue line is a long ride to transfer and im thinking of just driving out there until im told i cant due to road blocks and just find parking and walk my *#@ towards the parade route....anyone going? what is your plan?
Im planning to go. Driving as well
ohwell.gif

haha thanks pdoggy, i guess ill wait to see what my bro and friend thinks is the best plan...if not maybe ill see you on the fwy kobehead haha jk jk. its the decision between parking and paying $10+ dollars or taking 2-3 hours on public transport (which i have not taken in CA since i was like 10 or something like that).

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

It's the patent version. They posted the wrong pic of the POPs and Draft Days as well, but fixed it like two weeks later
smh.gif

^^Thanks...I don't really like the version pictured on NDC....

If I was going to the parade, I would drive up to Strong Beach and then take the Blue line from the Willow stop to Chick Hearn station. It would be a 20-25 minute drive from Newport to LBC and a 30-40 minute train ride from LBC to DTLA. Would only cost about $12 total ($9 gas, $5 Metro) w/ no hassle in trying to find parking. Win.

Nikebasketballl just tweeted to check out Nike.com to see what Kobe would be wearing at the parade. Then they deleted the tweet. The link didn't have the shirt.

SORRY THIS IS KINDA OFF TOPIC BUT DOES ANY1 ON THE EAST COAST (EST) KNO WHAT CHANNEL THE PARADE CAN BE SEEN ON TV???...THANKS

^ I'm not feeling the red splatter on the black mid sole. my feelings my change when I see better pics.

My cousin just got his IDs in and I thought you guys would dig these pics he shot.  He is a huge Duke fan and wanted a Home version of the Dukes so here ya go:

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys has anyone seen the nike mamba five rings tee online? I can't seem to find it.
Probably hasn't released yet. Those wolf grey V's look good based on those pics, but I wouldn't count on that being the final version since FTL unlocked likes to post sample pics of V's for some reason. 

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys has anyone seen the nike mamba five rings tee online? I can't seem to find it.
They drop this week -- just keep an eye out.

I'm watching the team get ready right now and there's plenty of Championship shirts to check out at the parade.

(Kobe's wearing the white "Black Mamba/Five Rings" shirt)

Back
Top Bottom