OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by oz23

Niketown LA guidelines:

Standard raffle launch rules are in effect.

We will begin handing out tickets at 7:00 am and the raffle begins at 8:00 am.

No phone orders or holds for 48 hours.
Limited to one Home and one Away pair per consumer. While supplies last.

Nike Santa Monica will also have these kicks. Their doors are scheduled to open for business @ 10:25 am.

RSVP here does not hold a place in line or lock in a ticket.

See you bright and early on Friday

Thats some BS...

How's that BS doing a raffle is better than you being in the back in the line at HOH & Nike Santa Monica because
most likely will be there early like the AM Pack release.

beyond
smh.gif
at this release.

who is heading out to HOH chicago?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

How does HOHLA do their releases? Do people actually camp out at the Beverly Center?

Yup people line up at one of the parking lots i believe..

What time do they actually start to line up? I was thinking about (most likely will be) driving down to HOHLA at midnight on Friday get the shoes and go to work after.

me on ship pulling out the 5th + BS release of the BSs on the 6th = me not getting them.
frown.gif
oh well, guess that means i'll have to settle for the USAs and comets when i get back.

Originally Posted by aron710

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

How does HOHLA do their releases? Do people actually camp out at the Beverly Center?

Yup people line up at one of the parking lots i believe..

What time do they actually start to line up? I was thinking about (most likely will be) driving down to HOHLA at midnight on Friday get the shoes and go to work after.
Yeah, that would work if you start work around 11.  They make you wait and herd you up like sheep.

UGHH, my b-day is on the 6th and theres no confirmation on anywhere in the bay area getting them.

not a gd look for you nike after all the money ive invested in your company, at least give me a chance at picking up one pair.
smh.gif

macgyver35 wrote:
Got my pairs.
glasses.gif

Ha... my Ninja... I see you homie.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

c4 wrote:
Rico- Getting Kobe's is the reason I was looking forward to a HoH around here also

Really tho.... Once I heard HOH was finally opening up the only shoe I had on my mind was the KOBE V FINALS.

Im pissed.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

... but this really makes me want to just say eff it. If I don't get a pair for close to retail after shipping etc...I might call it quits on the ZK game. I mean here we are all season supporting this mans shoes

I agreed with everything you said, but most of all I agree with calling it quits if I dont get a pair. I mean, whats the point.... I cant have a solid KOBE collection without the BS AWAY Vs. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

I hate living in Michigan...
I hate living in Minnesota
and I just went a little nuts at the Nike and Adidas outlet plus a ebay purchase. Guess I'll just deal with what I can get. I plan on grabbing the Miles Davis and Blackouts in a few weeks. Oh well that's Nike for you. What cw's have there been spotted at Nike Outlets all i know is the Del-Sol.

Man this is ridiculous. Living in Orlando, we get no Kobe love. It's really messed up when the one Kobe V I want is a limited release to only HOH in select (5) cities. @%*

If they went up on NDC, that would be nice. KB24.com prob guna crash. I can see it now...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

macgyver35 wrote:
Got my pairs.
glasses.gif

Ha... my Ninja... I see you homie.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

c4 wrote:
Rico- Getting Kobe's is the reason I was looking forward to a HoH around here also

Really tho.... Once I heard HOH was finally opening up the only shoe I had on my mind was the KOBE V FINALS.

Im pissed.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

... but this really makes me want to just say eff it. If I don't get a pair for close to retail after shipping etc...I might call it quits on the ZK game. I mean here we are all season supporting this mans shoes

I agreed with everything you said, but most of all I agree with calling it quits if I dont get a pair. I mean, whats the point.... I cant have a solid KOBE collection without the BS AWAY Vs. 
laugh.gif

RICO... if i get any INFO i already got your email addy.

smh.gif
Looks like I won't be getting my pair. And I'm really not up to paying reseller price. I guess I have to pass.

man im just looking to get these so that i can trade them off with maybe a little cash for a size 9 Aston MArtin pack.. i know ill have my few pairs and possibly some for the homies that hold me down on super limited**** like this... thats how you'll know if i got you or not LOL!SCREW THE LOTTERIES! SCREW THE TICKETS! I LOVE CHICAGO!

the aways are the ones to have... i want the homes also, but most likely ima have to settle for ebay... lame.

my USAs came in today.

4859321212_1db5f178ea_z.jpg

4859321800_2505d29d03_z.jpg

these may be in my top 5....

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Due to extreme PMs... I guess i have to accounce this. I didn't want but I need to.

I love Niketalk and Niketalkers alike.

And everyone knows that there is nothing more i'd love to do is help everyone up or everyone that I can... i will be unable to do so with the big stages.

I will be away for my bday (8/
glasses.gif
in bahamas.. so I will be unable to help anyone

when I get back.. i will continue to try my hand in helping when and where I can.

God is Love

Love is God,

Notorious.
Tell me you are going on the same cruise I am, leaving Thursday out of NJ LMAOOOOOOO
roll.gif

You'll see me on there in some Kobes at the gym and playing ball hah
smile.gif

I have absolutely no chance of getting them besides getting raped by ebay prices argh, damn these Friday releases, I took a day off last Friday so it's going to be hard to get another Friday off. Does anybody know what time they usually release on kb24.com? Thanks!

@s dubl - yeah, this BS release is complete BS. Nike and Kobe should reward the fans with what they want and make tons of money by doing so *sigh* us true fans are getting screwed in the process.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Originally Posted by oz23

Niketown LA guidelines:

Standard raffle launch rules are in effect.

We will begin handing out tickets at 7:00 am and the raffle begins at 8:00 am.

No phone orders or holds for 48 hours.
Limited to one Home and one Away pair per consumer. While supplies last.

Nike Santa Monica will also have these kicks. Their doors are scheduled to open for business @ 10:25 am.

RSVP here does not hold a place in line or lock in a ticket.

See you bright and early on Friday

Thats some BS...

How's that BS doing a raffle is better than you being in the back in the line at HOH & Nike Santa Monica because
most likely will be there early like the AM Pack release.

It's BS because even if you get there to line up at midnight on Friday there is no warranty you will get a pair I wouldnt mind to camp out for it but be sure I will get shoes

Back
Top Bottom