OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by maluah

so if some of the NT members here got extra pairs to sale, they won't charge arm n leg because we are Kobe NT familia?
smile.gif

Yeah right.  There are way more messed up people on here than there are good.

Here's some proof for all you guys heading to HOHLA

140851622-6566fb1b7145ea4757e7bda9efdecdbb.4c5b1138-scaled.jpg

From Shoe Wolfs Twitter (whoever the ef that is)

Good luck to all the true Kobe fans.  To all the rest of you. Karma.
glasses.gif
that's hella crazy.. that many "chairs" already.. man
frown.gif

where's everyone though?

for those already there, i think you guys should just wait and see how long those seats are empty and if they are empty for more than an hour either say something to the guy there and tell him to fill those seats with people waiting in line or just stand right behind him or push the seats....if you are too soft just call HOHLA and have them send someone down to move that *!$% because they will sort it out if you guys call.  plain and simple.

dont be soft, what is he going to do? say the seats are place holders and thats it? common now.  think about it, you are there for just as long as he is and you are gonna let his entire family take your size because they are at home eating pho and sleeping on a nice warm bed??
indifferent.gif
  F that...if i didnt have work id be there just to piss them off...its just a chair guys, if everyone moves up the line in places of those chairs its a mob vs one reseller. LOL

im down to this, toss those effing chairs!

I want the Big Stage Away (Black) but on FL Unlocked it says HoH Harlem is not getting them. Then on Kixandthecity it says HoH Harlem is getting them.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Anyone know what time they are supposed to realease on kb24?
this is what i want to know. im in houston so my only chance of copping the bs for retail is kb24.com. if anybody has any idea what time the bs will be on kb24.com, please let us know.

I wish I was there... i wish I was there.

I would move his 1st open chair out the way and put by chair in that spot. Sit my asssss down and wait for someone to tell me something.

I aint the type of dude to let shhhhiittt slide.

I NEED MY SHOES

I wish a dude would do some shhhhiiitttt like that in front of me.

I hope none of yall NTers are behind that cat and his OPEN chairs.

even if I knew what time kb24 is releasing I'm not telling half of you who don't ever visit the site but end up with all their releases....
for the birds I say, for the birds....

as for the pic with empty chairs?.....
someone notify Skid Row there is a giveaway on lawn chairs.......some special homeless folks will get a pillow or blanket with theirs...

Originally Posted by reener

I want the Big Stage Away (Black) but on FL Unlocked it says HoH Harlem is not getting them. Then on Kixandthecity it says HoH Harlem is getting them.
smh.gif
Had my sights set on the Aways too.
mad.gif
If they don't get them,i'll settle on the Homes.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom