OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

wow i hope resellers dont get a crazy with it
I don't see that happening anytime soon
smh.gif

so if some of the NT members here got extra pairs to sale, they won't charge arm n leg because we are Kobe NT familia?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maluah

so if some of the NT members here got extra pairs to sale, they won't charge arm n leg because we are Kobe NT familia?
smile.gif

Yeah right.  There are way more messed up people on here than there are good

I don't see why the BevHills mall security do anything about the situation. That's a lot of empty seats. It would be funny if some of the local homeless guys take the seats for themselves and run off with them...

Originally Posted by abstractability

smile.gif

Yeah right.  There are way more messed up people on here than there are good.

Here's some proof for all you guys heading to HOHLA

140851622-6566fb1b7145ea4757e7bda9efdecdbb.4c5b1138-scaled.jpg

From Shoe Wolfs Twitter (whoever the ef that is)

Good luck to all the true Kobe fans.  To all the rest of you. Karma.
glasses.gif
that's hella crazy.. that many "chairs" already.. man
frown.gif

where's everyone though?

Originally Posted by abstractability

smile.gif

Yeah right.  There are way more messed up people on here than there are good.

Here's some proof for all you guys heading to HOHLA

140851622-6566fb1b7145ea4757e7bda9efdecdbb.4c5b1138-scaled.jpg

From Shoe Wolfs Twitter (whoever the ef that is)

Good luck to all the true Kobe fans.  To all the rest of you. Karma.
glasses.gif
waaaaat? where the hell is this? i thought the line started at the parking garage.

Damn it......Tranandco just increase his price on AWAY from $280 to $350............

Damn it......Tranandco just increase his price on AWAY from $280 to $350............

smh.gif
that sucks

so i call HOH Harlem and the guys tells me they are opening at 9am anyone else know otherwise?
nerd.gif

GZA, 40+ deep @ HOHLA?

I don't get it... if there are at least 20 people BEHIND tranandco, why don't the people in line regulate by throwing / smashing / stealing the chairs?

c'mon peeps, don't give into the reseller. make them not want to do this again.

Originally Posted by DHD28

GZA, 40+ deep @ HOHLA?

I don't get it... if there are at least 20 people BEHIND tranandco, why don't the people in line regulate by throwing / smashing / stealing the chairs?

c'mon peeps, don't give into the reseller. make them not want to do this again.
Because they're soft. That wouldn't fly anywhere else. LA dudes are messing it up for themselves by letting this dude do this at every release.

HoH NY is doing first come first serve from what I just heard so these could all be spoken for by 8 AM. Its not worth it. Nike dropped the ball.

Back
Top Bottom