OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

From my luck last year at HOH (Didn't get a pair) I decided to try my luck with NTLA this year.

Got there pretty late...It was like a little past 7am when I arrived (From Corona).

Waited in line for half an hour...Around 7:30 the line started moving and they started handing out the bracelets. Probably around 8:30 they started calling the raffle numbers.

I'd like to say there was around 300 people...Not sure because the numbers ranged from the 500's to the 800's from the tickets being called.....

Anyways. I was number 674, GF was 673, friend of mine was 675......

They called 672 which was a dude who was in front of me and right then I thought I had no chance. What were the odds they'd call any of our numbers when they just called one right next to us.

About 10 numbers in they called my number and I yelled. I was so happy, couldn't believe it. Got both my size 12's.

They only had 30 pairs of Aways and 50 of the Homes...Seems like most people got the Homes in their size those who won atleast, but alot of people had trouble getting their size in aways.

Thank God I finally got a bit of luck.

Overall it was an easy cop, due to LUCK of course.

Can't belive Santa Monica had more pairs than NTLA....I heard HOH LA was pretty hectic.

Anyways didn't get any sleep so i'm about to go to sleep. Happy for all the true Kobe heads aka NON resellers who got their pairs.

Pics later
I came out from Corona too.  Lucky for me though, my bro has a loft in DTLA so I crashed at his pad last night.  Went to HOHLA last night first and $%@* was madness, so I decided to get some sleep at try my luck at NTLA (since I got lucky with the AM pack there).......but, as my luck would have it, I didn't get called.

Went down to NTSM and got both my raffle tickets called (mine and my son's).  Too bad I couldn't get the 2nd set of pairs; I was inside paying for the first set when they called my 2nd number.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

got my 10 pairs and 2 tebows from Santa Monica.. all 4 people of my group got our tickets callled too...

So you were the one. I only grabbed three. LOL

Nice Big Stages everyone.

Just waiting for NWT's pics to help me drown in my own tears.

Couldn't line up for this release.

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they let you get 2 whites? i asked and they said 1 of each style/color....argh...i too missed out on the black 10s, would have just grabbed another white 10 as a last resort if i was able to.
What raffle number did you have? 

The could've have done a better job, piss-poor planning by the management team at NTSM IMO...took forever

i was 281 towards the middle of the line. you?

it was a good job overall imo....they were a bit slow on calling the numbers which was why it took so long but i thought it was fun overall compared to the drama from other releases.

ohhhh myy goodnesssss i am so happy for everybody who got their Big stages since yall are blessed enough not to live in Texass!! Yayyyyyyyyyy. Not.
smh.gif

question....how do folks get'em for $65?....is it the homie hookup with EA?
also, is everyone impatient and keep hitting the "reply" button over and over again?
nonstop 4-5 posts per person.....

ohhhh myyy gooodnesssss im so happy for everybody who got there Big Stages!! YAYYYY. NOT
smh.gif

i know everyone's talking about the BS release

but my local outlet here in canada (dixie mall) has the chaos. $139 though.. smh

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

they let you get 2 whites? i asked and they said 1 of each style/color....argh...i too missed out on the black 10s, would have just grabbed another white 10 as a last resort if i was able to.
What raffle number did you have? 

The could've have done a better job, piss-poor planning by the management team at NTSM IMO...took forever

i was 281 towards the middle of the line. you?

it was a good job overall imo....they were a bit slow on calling the numbers which was why it took so long but i thought it was fun overall compared to the drama from other releases.

I was 268, so you were basically right behind me.

yeah my only issue was that it took too long for that guy to call numbers, compared to NTLA which banged it out in an hour.

first tried my luck at the NTLA raffle. no luck.
went over to NTSM and got my number called pretty early. got my pairs
pimp.gif

anyone that went to both, yall see the group of 4 asians (2 dudes and 2 chicks) get called up a bunch of times? they had 3/4 of their group called up at NTLA and then 2/4 of them got their number called early at NTSM. (i think they got boo'ed here
laugh.gif
) copped 2 pairs each time they got called.
smh.gif

i was pretty salty since it was the girls' numbers getting called
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

question....how do folks get'em for $65?....is it the homie hookup with EA?
also, is everyone impatient and keep hitting the "reply" button over and over again?
nonstop 4-5 posts per person.....

my boy hooked me up and yukusucks big balls.. I clicked it once..

Back
Top Bottom