OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

As you know, the Kobe V UWR (86425105) colorway is releasing tomorrow at a few places and they are very limited.  After checking our system, the shoes became available for sale now, but only over the phone.  Please note, they are very limited and will go fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

As you know, the Kobe V UWR (86425105) colorway is releasing tomorrow at a few places and they are very limited.  After checking our system, the shoes became available for sale now, but only over the phone.  Please note, they are very limited and will go fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

Sweet, thanks, Ray!  I just placed my order.

laugh.gif
man i need a pair of BS pronto!!! I'm tired of looking at them through my computer screen
laugh.gif

^^^ Waiting for HoH tomorrow to grab the United We Rise...I still think the GR's look much better, but as everyone a shoe problem results in buying more than one pair.

BIG STAGES WHERE ARE YOU I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN...some beautiful pictures on here as well of them.

Don't know if you guys have seen the new Eastbay but I spotted some TB Kobe V's.
Eastbay Rep any info on when they drop?
mrwuau.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks Ray!  Just placed an order
roll.gif

Stock is def limited.. I asked.. looks like just 1-3 pairs ranging from size 9 - 11.5 or so.. grab them while they're hot!

Originally Posted by rukawa005

so i was at NTLA for the BS release.. and this one girl's number gets called (this was only about the 4th number called).. so she goes in to buy the shoes.  about 2 numbers later (about 6th overall), the boyfriend's number gets called.  he calmly says, "oh that's me, but my girlfriend's already in there, and i just want my pair, so i'm good".  you guys should've saw the frenzy that ensued as people tried to convince him to get them and sell to them.
whoever you are bro, you won a lot of respect that day
pimp.gif

holler if you're on NT!

Now that is really good to hear.  I'm glad there are people like that rather than the resellers that have killed the shoe game.

Just called eastbay a few minutes ago and they sold out of size 13's while I was trying to place the order.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Wasn't feeling the home Big Stage when I first saw pics,but seeing some more detailed shots kinda makes me regret passing on going HOH NY.
nqft!!! as in NOTqft
The Big Stages are by far the best pair of V's imo.
Yea the Big Stages are fire,but I was dissapointed that HOH NY was only getting the homes instead of the aways as first reported. Wanted the aways more than the homes.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Wasn't feeling the home Big Stage when I first saw pics,but seeing some more detailed shots kinda makes me regret passing on going HOH NY.
nqft!!! as in NOTqft
The Big Stages are by far the best pair of V's imo.
Yea the Big Stages are fire,but I was dissapointed that HOH NY was only getting the homes instead of the aways as first reported. Wanted the aways more than the homes.

You would have had to camp out for them there anyway.  I heard they only had 25-30 pairs max.  And who knows how many went to the employees.

Eastbay only had 11.5 in UWRs left.  They may be gone now.  That was fast.  They must be really limited.  So much for my 10.5 or 11.

i know jimmy jazz on 125th st had the uwr saturday i just couldnt buy them. I may regret it later but i think the gr usa are better.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

Eastbay only had 11.5 in UWRs left.  They may be gone now.  That was fast.  They must be really limited.  So much for my 10.5 or 11.
I just ordered the 11.5 
happy.gif
I wasnt planning on copping but considering today is my last day of gold club membership, figured I capitalize on my free shipping.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

IM BACK!!

how did the Final release go in LA???? fill me in ED, GZA

Well.... It was hectic dawg. Take it as I'm never camping again. I got there (HOHLA) like at 4ish and Once I got there it was already hectic. Felt like leaving already. There was ppl mean muggin you just b/c you know some ppl in the front... I'm like huh? I already saw like 40 ppl... Usually when I'm not in the top 30, I'll bounce. I gave it a shot. Since it was 82 pairs each colorway. So I was like #49... then 53... Then 65.... I'm like hell naw... Set some idiot straight tho
laugh.gif
dude was showing me his navy badge and sh** like if it meant something to him. So he cuts in front of the person in front of me acting like they're just talkin. So I tell him better get outta the line homie.. Ppl are all talk... Yelling from all the way from the end of the line and sh**... pissed me off. So I just cut in front of his !@# and told everyone, "he can cut in front of y'all but he isn't gettin in front of me" so the line starts moving... And the Rent-a-cops come through. They kick him out and then the panic attacks start kickin in... I'm like dude... If I don't get my f'n pair, Ima Jack GZA for a pair cuz I know he got like 20... Joking G! But at the end of the day, I got my homes and aways Sz 11, "What a good day it was" Ice Cube
Wow!! thats crazy!!
glad you and everybody got their pairs and were happy.

I was unable to get a pair. I believe my friend has a pair of homes for me.

I just landed not to long ago from the Bahamas and was unable to camp out/cop/get.. whatever!! lol

and like always... no one was able to help me out.. so I dont have a pair of aways at the moment.

But had a great time in the bahamas

damn was the uwr released online at eastbay?? damn i missed out on them too.. smh
because when i tried to call the lady that answered the phone didnt know what the hell i was talking about when i was tryna describe the shoe to her.

Back
Top Bottom