OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

big big ups to lakersfan25a fellow ISS'er/NT'er for getting them for me...AT RETAIL at Vault yesterday.

Couple pics he sent me yesterday:
congrats...those are nice...post pics when you get them in...I'm still looking for a pair in both colors but so hard to find....don't know why nike made these very limited...I got both colors from last years finals ZKIV without any problems but these ZKV's Big Stages are impossible to get 
mad.gif

Reality is no one is going to be happy, regardless of what way the Vault or HOH or whomever goes about it. People will complain about having to wait in line or camp out, if it's a usual release. A lot of us won't camp out, whether it's outside HOH, The Vault or NT. Contests online, not all of us have twitter or have access to it all the time to win these places in line. A lot of us I'm sure think it wasn't too smart the way that the Vault had people running around either. You gotta see it from their point of view, how do we make as fair as possible while avoiding things like camp outs and giving people a random chance. This is the best they were able to do...does it mean it was the best? No.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Reality is no one is going to be happy, regardless of what way the Vault or HOH or whomever goes about it. People will complain about having to wait in line or camp out, if it's a usual release. A lot of us won't camp out, whether it's outside HOH, The Vault or NT. Contests online, not all of us have twitter or have access to it all the time to win these places in line. A lot of us I'm sure think it wasn't too smart the way that the Vault had people running around either. You gotta see it from their point of view, how do we make as fair as possible while avoiding things like camp outs and giving people a random chance. This is the best they were able to do...does it mean it was the best? No.
THIS. I had to camp out at HOHLA for 21 hours to get mine. Im not happy that I had to do so just so I wouldn't have to pay some @##$'n resale price. No matter what nobody is going to be completely satisfied. Yeah nike could have made these a GR but its not. It is what it is!   

I've given up on BS's unless they mass release without the gimmicks...hahah...
on to the INKs....and possibly Rings?....

wouldn't mind an extra pair of those Aces if Dallas did phone orders......eh.....

off with the V's and on with the VI's.

Hurry the f up with those 5rings. I really wanna see that gradient already. I think it'll suit that scheme more on the 5s than the 4s.

anyone have the TBs? I want the navy...would love to see some pics.

Also, not a big fan of the BS - home or away.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

How's it looking at the Vault today...
They had 2 team members out in random places around LA Live and Staples Center. You had to go find them and get a wristband which were numbered. 100+ people running around Staples Center like little kids.
Are you kidding me?????? Wow. Just when I thought I couldn't be any more appalled by Nike !

f0zo5t.jpg

visited my hometown and got two pairs of chaos this past weekend. some nike outlets in canada still have them.

nice Chaos, those are starting go grow on me. But i will hit up the vault in search for a 2nd pair of big stages

The Chaos cw is my favorite V oddly enough..

Bought em the day after Christmas and couldn't stop opening the box to look at them.

Chaos are the V's I wear the most. For some reason, I always get people rubber necking when I wear them out. Got to love them...

Originally Posted by yungone350

nice Chaos, those are starting go grow on me. But i will hit up the vault in search for a 2nd pair of big stages

this. it isnt new that i sleep on a colorway then like it when its near impossible to find.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom