OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by marley

Are you serious? They say they are gonna release at 12 am then they release at 5 in the afternoon? How do you figure they did it right? Oh wait, you prolly got your pair ordered. I would prolly say it was right too if I had my pair locked.

I am generally a big fan of Eastbay but that is wack what they pulled tonight...
Sorry marley, I was trying to pass on all the information I was given at that time.  Due to other shops allowing pre-orders on the 5 Rings, we got approval to also do pre-orders.  So the shoes became available for pre-order during the middle of the day.  Unfortunately, I was not notified about this until around four hours after my original post.  I posted updates whenever I got new information.

Originally Posted by riddla713

eastbay never even said they were getting the 5 rings until today. i think eastbay handled it right, ray(eastbay rep) dropped the pre-order info in the correct forum as soon as the info was availble to ray. instead of dropping them at midnight and then have your size sell out while your waiting to check out, they made them available for pre-order by phone early in the afternoon. i would rather order in the afternoon then wait up till 12 am with 2 diffrent sites open just to have your size sell out during the check out process.
This was a quickstrike launch, so we did not have any information on these shoes until yesterday morning, which is when I posted an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Wasn't Ebanks wearing the V rings too?
Someone else on the team had them on besides Kobe & Shannon.....

I thought before the game that only 2 people would wear them (...the 2 with V rings).....
good thing Shannon showed up last nite since he was sporting them....

Secured a V rings, but need to sneak my way into a pair of BS now.....

i was suprised to see that nike vault released the 5 rings last night right after the laker game, walked out of staples and saw a bunch of people waiting in line for them, luckily i got my 2 pairs

size 13 ftw!
pimp.gif

Im really not digging the gaudy sticker labels that the vault is putting on their boxes.

Nice pick up though.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Are you serious? They say they are gonna release at 12 am then they release at 5 in the afternoon? How do you figure they did it right? Oh wait, you prolly got your pair ordered. I would prolly say it was right too if I had my pair locked.

I am generally a big fan of Eastbay but that is wack what they pulled tonight...
Sorry marley, I was trying to pass on all the information I was given at that time.  Due to other shops allowing pre-orders on the 5 Rings, we got approval to also do pre-orders.  So the shoes became available for pre-order during the middle of the day.  Unfortunately, I was not notified about this until around four hours after my original post.  I posted updates whenever I got new information.

Originally Posted by riddla713

eastbay never even said they were getting the 5 rings until today. i think eastbay handled it right, ray(eastbay rep) dropped the pre-order info in the correct forum as soon as the info was availble to ray. instead of dropping them at midnight and then have your size sell out while your waiting to check out, they made them available for pre-order by phone early in the afternoon. i would rather order in the afternoon then wait up till 12 am with 2 diffrent sites open just to have your size sell out during the check out process.
This was a quickstrike launch, so we did not have any information on these shoes until yesterday morning, which is when I posted an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray its cool bro.  I was just super salty last night cuz I got blanked with the Eastbay release and the nike.com release.  My friend riddla718 helped me out though and my pair is on the way so i am good now.
pimp.gif

I got my pair today! thanks to you know who you are!!!!

and hoping for another one for my boy Vince.

Thanks again dude!!! Can't wait! Inks will be bought today too!

Then im officially done!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

I got my pair today! thanks to you know who you are!!!!

and hoping for another one for my boy Vince.

Thanks again dude!!! Can't wait! Inks will be bought today too!

Then im officially done!!!
LIES....you are still going to pick up 2 more ID's....at least!
laugh.gif

Ray its cool bro.  I was just super salty last night cuz I got blanked with the Eastbay release and the nike.com release.  My friend riddla718 helped me out though and my pair is on the way so i am good now.
pimp.gif

I am happy to hear you were able to secure a pair.  
happy.gif
  Unfortunately, I am limited on what I can do, so I just do what I can to help out, which is mostly pass on information.

EastbayRep - Ray

just got back from House Of Hoops at the Galleria here in Houston and 5 rings went fast and didn't get a pair....gonna have to pay over retail now on ebay
30t6p3b.gif

apparently nobody got in 14s/15s saw em on NDC but they were sold out while in cart. tried HOH Cherry Hill in NJ they sold out fast, had sizes up til 13

dont want to get banned, but im going to house of hoops orlando later on today (they hate kobe out here) PM if you failed to find your size and I will try to help out.

Didnt make the drive to HOH Serramonte to check if they receive them or not, didnt call last night to check. Called this morning and they did. Not a big deal, colors were too much for me to rock anyways. I should've at least got a pair to help out a member than let a reseller snag a pair.

just got a hold of ntla, they got a sizes, unfortunately not my size..but they do got 10.5 and a couple of others

there was nobody at the beverly center. walked in at about 8 and got my size no problem. it seems like they have fsr. i wish all the limited releases were this easy.

mid week?......makes things easy for those who can find the way to get the time off.....(or ask their boss to give them free time....hint hint......HOLLLLLA!)

Just came from ntny and got my size 12. Niketown ny has them so head over there. They had them on display on the bball floor
New yorkers if u missed out @ hohny go to ntny

Just came from ntny and got my size 12. Niketown ny has them so head over there. They had them on display on the bball floor
New yorkers if u missed out @ hohny go to ntny

Ask your boss then. Hopefully y'all get your pair or pairs.

these are a must. These mean more than some finals to be honest. If you got the 4rings, these are a must regardless. Over retail is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom