OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by luvtheazul

Just a heads up fellow Nters. Just copped off of kb24.com. FSR for those who haven't been able to cop. 
Good looks. Just copped a 10.5. Thought I wouldn't be able to get them too. My total came out to $154.68.

Originally Posted by insole

rc0irq.jpg
sexy
pimp.gif

@MN D@MN D@MN!!!!!......MISSED OUT!!!....ANY1 KNOW ANY PLACES THAT STILL HAVE A 9.5 LEFT ON THE EAST COAST SO IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PHONE ORDER...THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

grin.gif
@MN D@MN D@MN!!!!!......MISSED OUT!!!....ANY1 KNOW ANY PLACES THAT STILL HAVE A 9.5 LEFT ON THE EAST COAST SO IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PHONE ORDER...THANKS

9.5 is still available on kb24.com  Otherwise try NTChi tomorrow because they will start with phone orders.

Edit sizes 7-10 (no 8.5), and 12 avail as of 6:45pm.  Check NTLA as well on the phone order tip but call early.

http://kb24.myshopify.com...on-hyperdunk-kobe-zoom-v

ANYBODY THAT WAS @ NTLA OR NTCHI 2DAY HOW WERE THEY LOOKING ON WHAT SIZE WERE LEFT???......THER BOTH NOT DOIN PHONE ORDERS UNTILL 2MORROW CORRECT????...THANKS

Just scooped the 12 off of kb24.com, good looks. Got lucky again checking this thread at the right time.

Only size they have left now is a 7.

pimp.gif
pic of the 4 and 5 Rings! I need both in my life. Looks like I'll be getting the Inks first. The purple translucent sole is
pimp.gif
!

Thanks to those who gave us notice kb24 had them up, and special thanks to Darryl for texting me they were up on kb24 hah... Was able to pick up a pair thankfully!

Originally Posted by sogo

I. Called ntsm this morning and they said they can't take phone order on the 5 rings. But was able to but the hold on the shoes for 48hrs. I walked in around 12 and pick up my Shoes easy.

weird...i called yesterday, wednesday, just to see if they had an 8...was in the middle of getting it shipped when they diconnected and were closed already, called again today and they said they weren't able to put them on  hold but were able to ship them here to hawaii...it took all of 20 mins on the phone but it was worth it to get them shipped...good luck to all those that are still on the hunt

Eastbay Rep:

Are there any plans to lower the price on some of the earlier colorways of the Zoom Kobe V's? I know many of the colorways have been on sale at FootLocker's for $99.99 for quite a while, do you know of any upcoming price discounts?

And yes I am aware of the coupon codes available, etc. I just wondered for additional savings/sales. Thanks.

I would also like to know if they'll do that. I thought the prices did go down to $99 a few months ago, but all the early releases are still full price.

Also, if anyone has picked up the Ink's, could you please post some pictures.

I know there were a couple iphone pics a few pages back, but I want to see some NWT type quality pics, I'm trying to decide whether to order these or not, and there are none available in my area yet. Thanks in advance.

I saw the 5 rings today at millennium ( socal ) I was not impressed at all! I think they should've released the parades instead.

Back
Top Bottom