OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Was messing around a bit...I guess it is semi-relevant to this thread.  =)

Del Sol I-VI

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick mugen

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Was messing around a bit...I guess it is semi-relevant to this thread.  =)

Del Sol I-VI

Beautiful.
Thanks for this... nice to see a side-by-side comparison of the Vs and VIs.

sogo wrote:
kobehead wrote:
haza12d wrote:
Anyone rolling out to the Vault tomorrow? They said they're having a raffle at 4:30 to sell the other 12 Humidors...
I guess 12 lucky resellers will win and 12 more put on ebay... 
eyes.gif

I like the pack but sz 14 and XXL shirt.....for $500... maybe not.
eyes.gif

but the shoes box looks awesome.

exactly what has me turned off... im just whatever about it now...

sz XXXXL shirt and sz that i am not even gonna wear?... ehh.. pass.

ill buy the pack for 300$ w/o the shoes and the shirt tho...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

Air J,
I'm not sure what you're talking about in relation to "beating me for the del sols" but I wear my ZKs for just about everything including ball and the first 3 just didn't fit my feet well and the IV and older are like socks for me.  Literally, they're one of the best fitting shoes I've ever worn and the I - III not only are aesthetically uncomfortable they're physically...

J. (justmy.02)

i feel you, to each his own, and the "beating you for the del sols" was for the guy above you, notice i put two (^)

Originally Posted by never wear them

sogo wrote:
kobehead wrote:
haza12d wrote:
Anyone rolling out to the Vault tomorrow? They said they're having a raffle at 4:30 to sell the other 12 Humidors...
I guess 12 lucky resellers will win and 12 more put on ebay... 
eyes.gif

I like the pack but sz 14 and XXL shirt.....for $500... maybe not.
eyes.gif

but the shoes box looks awesome.

exactly what has me turned off... im just whatever about it now...

sz XXXXL shirt and sz that i am not even gonna wear?... ehh.. pass.

ill buy the pack for 300$ w/o the shoes and the shirt tho...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I was talking to another buddy about getting a custom made humidor with the Kobe logo on it.   I will send you pics and see if we can buy a few of them.

not a fan of the humidor set...over priced if you ask me.

is anyones purple bleeding on to the yellow print on the V rings? I brought home two pairs the other day and only noticed it on one of the pairs (pair I kept
frown.gif
) no real huge deal, just wondering if anyone else has the problem?

Ill try and take a pic later....

shaun you got me worried that's going to happen on mine on the way here =/ hahah. thanks again though i can't wait to get them in

Originally Posted by DNeou20

shaun you got me worried that's going to happen on mine on the way here =/ hahah. thanks again though i can't wait to get them in

its nothing really major, you can only notice if you're really looking at them. Your pair looked clean...should be there tomorrow!

Really! code works on inks even it's on pre-order. Nice!

I consider it a bargain then..
happy.gif

One more thing Eastbay Rep Ray, Eastbay don't have Air More Up Tempo?
Any chance the 9's going on sale?

Thanks Man!

S I C K collection guys! seeing your Kobe's belittles mine..
Keep up the good work guys!

My 5rings and 1st pair of IDs should b here this week..hoping for atleast 1 2morro..there are still so many I want especially both big stages and all the pics aren't helping lol

I won the raffle at Nike Vault. I was #23. ended up selling the Humidor. Didn't really want something that's not my size...

Originally Posted by s dubl

its nothing really major, you can only notice if you're really looking at them. Your pair looked clean...should be there tomorrow!

ah okay. yeah i saw that on the tracking information.... hopefully one of the girls are home to grab it... i'm excited i'll let you know when i get em in

-have inks hit any stores other than niketowns?

shaun post pics...when you say bleed do yo mean they printed over on the purple as opposed to actually bleeding? curious to know

^ yeah man, i just pulled the trigger on them today from eastbay. also pulled the trigger on the v rings from ebay for 160 shipped. that was a decent price imo. i was not paying 180+ for those %+@*%. in case anyone was also looking for them, the seller's name is 100percentauthentickicks909. i know no live links, but i'm not sure about the seller. if i violated some nt law, delete this post.
laugh.gif
. just trying to help some other people out.

cause nobody helped me out when they released. yes i'm mad.

laugh.gif

I think that key with the Kobe logo on it is just for looks. It feels like they just glued the two pieces together and painted it gold. It feels flimsy. There is another key inside the box, it feels heavier and more solid than the Kobe key. Have you figured out where all the wood pieces and the humidifiers go?
Oh yeah, I know The Vault says that there's only 24 pairs of these in the world... but I guess they have a special stock in the back.  I saw Matt Kemp roll out with one... must be nice to just roll in and pick up a pair of exclusives as if they were a GR. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom