OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

^ I like the white laces..

I want a pair of Da Vincis. Bringing that back up from a couple pages back.
Someone on "that other forum" said they might drop again at the Vault. I really doubt it, but it's wishful thinking I guess.

Aston Martins are an underrated colorway in my opinion. The leather material they use on it and the overall quality at least on the pair I have are really on point.

Originally Posted by EL BURRO73

^ Just do it.

laugh.gif

They're legit. Shapes of the black areas are right and only two rows of dots on the inside of the shoe.

So which of the contributers to this thread bid those AWAY Big Stage's on ebay last night to $549 + $20.00 for shipping?  
Search completed listings, size 10.5...

Dear Lord Nike re-release the damm shoe already!!!!

J. 

^ Nike why do you allow these reseller to make all this money, you know all this resell money can be yours if you just release enough pair for everybody that want them.

^^Thats sad that dudes are paying that much for them. They are a great looking shoe but not even the best of the V's. Dudes are getting swallowed up by the hype of the 'limited' tag.

Picked up a pair of del sols from the nike factory store in lacaster, pa today...I was mad they didn't have any kobe gear but I found two pairs of del sols along the wall in my size, 10.5, for 59.97 which was perfect because I just messed up my other pair of del sols last week. The only other kobe stuff in the store were kids size blackouts and the navy white red matrix shorts

Got my Big Stage Homes and Aces in the mail yesterday!! I have been waiting quite a while for both of these, and I must say, they both were worth the wait, very nice. I'll post a collection picture sometime soon.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Very nice AMs. Still waiting to un-DS my pair. I got too many Vs to wear lol.

^amen. I want to wear em all and break em in, seeing that Vs are WAY more comfortable after some wear, but the boxes just keep pilin' up!Years of work ahead
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom