OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Originally Posted by jrjmd

yeah use them in diff transactions...theres also a coupon for FTL...

niceee aite i will do diff transactions mayb go 2 diff days to play it off lol unless i get the FTL one were can i find it?
It really depends on the employee...I've used it up to 4 times in the same day...just print out as many coupons as you plan on using...

Does anyone know if the new HOH in Winston Salem has any Kobe V HOH exclusive colorways? I was thinking of making a trip to check it out.

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

It's back fellas
pimp.gif

2lbi89g.jpg

This might be a dumb question but as far as this coupon goes should I use it twice in diffrent transactions if i plan to buy 2 kobes? or can i get same discount if i do it all in one transaction? 

used the online code to purchase Volt Hyperfuse.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Does anyone know if the new HOH in Winston Salem has any Kobe V HOH exclusive colorways? I was thinking of making a trip to check it out.
No,  I went out there the day it opened up,  all they had were GRs.

Used the Footaction coupon last night. picked up a pair of blackouts for $70. The lady said that last night was the Kobes were on sale for $99. Not sure if that's true but at this point it doesn't matter right?

Originally Posted by patb23

Originally Posted by ajbishop

No,  I went out there the day it opened up,  all they had were GRs.
Thanks. 

yeah the GR kobes went back to $130 at ftl and fa's online store...i guess they figured that people would be using the coupon for them...but hope that they let them kobe Vs be bought...

Possible to use the coupon on already purchased merchandise?  I just bought my V's from FL about a week ago.

when i use the coupon, i just show it to them on my phone and it they accept that too. or it's worked for me at least
i've done this at FL and HOH

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Possible to use the coupon on already purchased merchandise?  I just bought my V's from FL about a week ago.

not sure if they will give your money back on the purchased pair bc the coupons normally says not applicable to previously purchased items.  So basically if they are smart they would just let you return them and repurchase. if they wont let you do that (some employees or mgr are mean like that) just return them and like NWT said, take your business elsewhere and buy them with the coupon there.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah. If they don't... I'd return them just bc. Then buy it somewhere else.

Dang.. wish i waited to rock em then.. i might just buy another pair

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by never wear them

Yeah. If they don't... I'd return them just bc. Then buy it somewhere else.

Dang.. wish i waited to rock em then.. i might just buy another pair
Buy the same pair with the coupon and return it using your 1st receipt...

Originally Posted by GZA73

In the new Footlocker Kicksmas catalog
Originally Posted by BigD

That Venomenon shirt is nice. Hopefully Eastbay get that in sometime.
According to my contacts, we will be getting all the items in the picture above.  I was not supplied with a date on when we will get them, but will post an update once I find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom