OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^Nice picture of the BS Aways Marley. May have finally encouraged me to spend the dough and get a pair.

VI's are getting better with all these releases lately, but V still > VI at this point.

Originally Posted by thaolor

My first pair of Kobe Vs- got 'em for $73 shipped from Viejas outlet.

One is a B grade and the other is a C grade. In the second pic the C grade is in the foreground- you can see that the flywire stitching is off, creating that crumpled side panel.

I wish I had gotten 2 B grades, but oh well, gonna be beatin' these up outdoors anyway
laugh.gif

C = Clearence, not c-grade. Clearence outlets like Viejas usually mark a C on the shoe tag and box

Ahh...I wasn't sure what to think because it on the size tag it had a backwards B in blue ink and then a C in red ink.

Yea, I kinda thought the same way when I bought some shoes from Viejas, but I figured it out myself eventually lol.

That wrinkle on the flywire is common among V's, I don't think it has anything to do with them being B-Grade.

These are my first pair of Kobes ever I'm glad they were the USC's I was looking every where for them and got them for $120 I'm pumped
When I first got them I was excited 
f2026896cf7b9f4dd2e4d9c60c9c34cd8dc87625_r.jpg

First time wearing them they are so light and comfortable

7a436f0b63c97aeaf7cbd44e4b17c4a7f061c689_r.jpg

c8916c6f7bfad948c54ac3c3b62995298ad47603_r.jpg

45926d463b733f94d7a4b8c656dcb96b5579fc01_r.jpg

d833648c68c57d22f42edb954bc0c58a78c0303d_r.jpg

Can't wait to wear this together 

f9e16c6c72fed34ec77a4b5969b356679f75aaaa_r.jpg

dbc160687bf8d646ccaa132be6d10da41683bc75_r.jpg

Now I need to break out my marcus allen throwback 

So I was at the Nike Store this past week and on the shelf some ID Vs and ID VIs are right next to each other.

Hands down the V is the better looking shoe. I mean I like the VI, own the Grinches and plan on getting a few more pairs, but the Vs are so much better looking. I think they'll have longevity whereas the VI with the gimmick scales will fall by the wayside after this season.

Nice USCs up there^ Making me want a pair.. and for that price!!

I like the look of the Vs better. I have pros and cons for each shoe. I just hope they keep innovating and never settling...

heads up, usc's on shoezoo for $99.
got mine in the other day. possible b-grade?
20afo7s.jpg

2d282nm.jpg

anyway, i'm still glad i got them. got the rices from them as well and they seemed fine.

Is Shoezoo legit? They still have the "miles davis" V's too...might pull the trigger on these. This could be too good to be true......

Yeah I found that site to and just put my order in, hopefully they are because then this might be my last V add ons lol. I'll show photos once i get mine, those above don't look like B-grades though to me.

outlet had inlines, usa's, pop's, inks, and del sols for pretty much $99 + tax. FSR too.

double up?

USC and White/Black TBs looking fresh up there. I may have to finally bite the bullet and cop a pair of USC while the prices are where they are.

Debating on picking up the inlines for $75 or del sols for $99 at the outlet...
Liking both colorways but can pick up one.....
Which cw is nicer in your opinion?

^For the price, I'd go inline.
I got my del sol for 60 bucks before the VI came out. so for 99 is over my limit for them.

I'm with Vinsanity, I wouldn't pay $100 for the Del Sols. Keep hunting, they can be found at an outlet for $60.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

yo!!!
everyone! heads up!
cheap BS away with couple sizes, i copped mine.
just found out they are B-grades. lol...

oh well, better than none.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...43a58b5610#ht_6028wt_905

this is the sz10.5 link, check out the seller, he has more.

For B-grades?... Still pass! if you have luck, you can even get them for $300 or less for A-grade!

Wonder where that Re-seller cop B-grade! Need a damn pair. SMH at the prices!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom