OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

In my Locker:

Creamy Neugats
I made almost this exact same cw
A - Tell me you bought them. Those would be a killer addition to your collection.
I made these ones but those ones have me wondering if i should cancel mine and make those.
ohwell.gif
What do you guys think?

or

nerd.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stillwater Euro Dunks. 

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by JaywhYeS

In my Locker:

Creamy Neugats
I made almost this exact same cw
A - Tell me you bought them. Those would be a killer addition to your collection.
I made these ones but those ones have me wondering if i should cancel mine and make those.
ohwell.gif
What do you guys think?

or

nerd.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stillwater Euro Dunks. 

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Man NWT im probably more tired of waiting for your iD's to come in than you are!
laugh.gif

I need to see your creations bruh bruh
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
trust me... I been impatient as well. Pissed actually. I got 3 pairs coming in.

I'm gonna concentrate on the 2K4s right now... Just ordered 1 last night. Has me wanting to do another! I hate that feeling!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Man NWT im probably more tired of waiting for your iD's to come in than you are!
laugh.gif

I need to see your creations bruh bruh
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
trust me... I been impatient as well. Pissed actually. I got 3 pairs coming in.

I'm gonna concentrate on the 2K4s right now... Just ordered 1 last night. Has me wanting to do another! I hate that feeling!

Originally Posted by JRodski

wow, those look just like the concords..... but with red. lol

some id's look like id's but those look very official, almost like they are nike samples or somethin.

Agreed, some people are just throwing colors on LOL.

Originally Posted by JRodski

wow, those look just like the concords..... but with red. lol

some id's look like id's but those look very official, almost like they are nike samples or somethin.

Agreed, some people are just throwing colors on LOL.

Originally Posted by gentry187

So what do u get when u mix these

with this

???

U get these...

No ID'ing on the tongue or heel. I wanted to keep these clean, nice, plain, and simple.
pimp.gif
Damn son I haven't posted here in a year and these brought me back..very very very nice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

So what do u get when u mix these

with this

???

U get these...

No ID'ing on the tongue or heel. I wanted to keep these clean, nice, plain, and simple.
pimp.gif
Damn son I haven't posted here in a year and these brought me back..very very very nice
smokin.gif

Finally. I hate waiting this long to receive my creation. Very happy with how they turned out

Look closely and you'll notice that they're not the same laces. Which is perfect because the Del Sol on the iD is darker than the IV. So, it worked out perfect. In case anybody is wondering I got the laces from an ACG shoe.

Enjoy.

dsc1995t.jpg

dsc1996t.jpg

dsc1998.jpg

Finally. I hate waiting this long to receive my creation. Very happy with how they turned out

Look closely and you'll notice that they're not the same laces. Which is perfect because the Del Sol on the iD is darker than the IV. So, it worked out perfect. In case anybody is wondering I got the laces from an ACG shoe.

Enjoy.

dsc1995t.jpg

dsc1996t.jpg

dsc1998.jpg

How hard do you think it would be to outline the swoosh in purple? I think thatll make them look even better.

Back
Top Bottom