OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

CD iD's are fire. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Probably one of the best I've seen in this thread. 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

dsc1995t.jpg
I'm not a fan of the purple having different shades and I wish the outsole was grey translucent instead of being icy.
BUT, these are still straight fire. I wish nike could've done a better job making the colors match.

pimp.gif
 Man great job.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

dsc1995t.jpg
I'm not a fan of the purple having different shades and I wish the outsole was grey translucent instead of being icy.
BUT, these are still straight fire. I wish nike could've done a better job making the colors match.

pimp.gif
 Man great job.

onoudidntgf wrote:

I made these ones but those ones have me wondering if i should cancel mine and make those.
ohwell.gif
What do you guys think?

or

The pair on the right is ******ed. Great job.

onoudidntgf wrote:

I made these ones but those ones have me wondering if i should cancel mine and make those.
ohwell.gif
What do you guys think?

or

The pair on the right is ******ed. Great job.

Those Carpe Diem ID's are 
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for the fade option to go back up, I hope they let us use our own colors instead of those preset ones.

Those Carpe Diem ID's are 
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for the fade option to go back up, I hope they let us use our own colors instead of those preset ones.

3 ids coming in today.
pimp.gif
will post pics.

And agree decepticon, my next 2 are already made and ready to go! Undftd and a slight jack move of my boy Vinces pair.

3 ids coming in today.
pimp.gif
will post pics.

And agree decepticon, my next 2 are already made and ready to go! Undftd and a slight jack move of my boy Vinces pair.

Originally Posted by never wear them

3 ids coming in today.
pimp.gif
will post pics.

dam 3 today and 2 on the way you work for nike? lol

3 ids coming in today.
pimp.gif
will post pics.

dam 3 today and 2 on the way you work for nike? lol

2 when the gradient option is available.

I wish I worked for Nike... I'll work for 1 hour through out the month for free just for their benefits.

2 when the gradient option is available.

I wish I worked for Nike... I'll work for 1 hour through out the month for free just for their benefits.

3 ids coming in today.
pimp.gif
will post pics.

*Anxiously awaits NWT posting* *goes to sleep*
roll.gif

3 ids coming in today.
pimp.gif
will post pics.

*Anxiously awaits NWT posting* *goes to sleep*
roll.gif

those CDs are dope! I like em alot!

I should have a pair today...I'll get pics over the weekend. Nothing special, just inspired by my fav shoe of all time!!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom