OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

How hard do you think it would be to outline the swoosh in purple? I think thatll make them look even better.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Finally. I hate waiting this long to receive my creation. Very happy with how they turned out

Look closely and you'll notice that they're not the same laces. Which is perfect because the Del Sol on the iD is darker than the IV. So, it worked out perfect. In case anybody is wondering I got the laces from an ACG shoe.

Enjoy.

eek.gif
WOW! those are amazing! great job!

Gentry- your idea of a simple id worked very well
pimp.gif

Finally. I hate waiting this long to receive my creation. Very happy with how they turned out

Look closely and you'll notice that they're not the same laces. Which is perfect because the Del Sol on the iD is darker than the IV. So, it worked out perfect. In case anybody is wondering I got the laces from an ACG shoe.

Enjoy.

eek.gif
WOW! those are amazing! great job!

Gentry- your idea of a simple id worked very well
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the postive feedback fellas. And heelntoe those are very nice! U got nailed them perfect!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the postive feedback fellas. And heelntoe those are very nice! U got nailed them perfect!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the CD inspired pair up there is nice, but i think an all black midsole would've looked better.

still nice.

the CD inspired pair up there is nice, but i think an all black midsole would've looked better.

still nice.

Real dope heelntoe!

And agree on the midsole. I am not a fan of that purple color shade on the back midsole.

But dope ids regardless, HeelnToe!

Real dope heelntoe!

And agree on the midsole. I am not a fan of that purple color shade on the back midsole.

But dope ids regardless, HeelnToe!

WOW! those CD IDs are dope! Might have to considering making that, with slight adjustments of course
wink.gif
I'll wait to see if we get VI Laker Aways first..

WOW! those CD IDs are dope! Might have to considering making that, with slight adjustments of course
wink.gif
I'll wait to see if we get VI Laker Aways first..

dsc1995t.jpg
I'm not a fan of the purple having different shades and I wish the outsole was grey translucent instead of being icy.
BUT, these are still straight fire. I wish nike could've done a better job making the colors match.

dsc1995t.jpg
I'm not a fan of the purple having different shades and I wish the outsole was grey translucent instead of being icy.
BUT, these are still straight fire. I wish nike could've done a better job making the colors match.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

The shades aren't as drastic as the Nikon pics portray.

This is more representative of how the purples look in person.

w2d3z8.jpg

As for the purple midsole. I respect what you guys are saying but when it came down to it there was no other way to accent the heel cage without taking away from the theme. If I'm not mistaken, all the Kobe VI's thus far have an accent to the heel cage which, IMO, makes the colorways successful. Had the midsole been entirely black the yellow would have overwhelmed the purple. With the IV, the purple is balanced by a swoosh outline.

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

The shades aren't as drastic as the Nikon pics portray.

This is more representative of how the purples look in person.

w2d3z8.jpg

As for the purple midsole. I respect what you guys are saying but when it came down to it there was no other way to accent the heel cage without taking away from the theme. If I'm not mistaken, all the Kobe VI's thus far have an accent to the heel cage which, IMO, makes the colorways successful. Had the midsole been entirely black the yellow would have overwhelmed the purple. With the IV, the purple is balanced by a swoosh outline.

Back
Top Bottom