OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

thanks for th elove fellas!!

Gentry, if I can find one I'd def throw it on there.

Im trying to figure out how to put some reflective material on the tongue....

thanks for th elove fellas!!

Gentry, if I can find one I'd def throw it on there.

Im trying to figure out how to put some reflective material on the tongue....

Dope Shaun
pimp.gif

I couldn't help but notice after seeing your IDs and the Vs that the midsole on the IDs has the perfect place/shape for the flames. (not saying you should do it, just noticing...)

Dope Shaun
pimp.gif

I couldn't help but notice after seeing your IDs and the Vs that the midsole on the IDs has the perfect place/shape for the flames. (not saying you should do it, just noticing...)

Originally Posted by s dubl

sorry for the crap pics (not that mine are great anyway
laugh.gif
)....really didnt feel like taking my time today. Trying to get over this cold
30t6p3b.gif

2d8kv4o.jpg

1ghobb.jpg

2h7oqx3.jpg
nice!  So when you iD those ZKVIs, how do you get the pebbles to show greyish on a white based colored shoe?  Is that automatic, then?

sorry for the crap pics (not that mine are great anyway
laugh.gif
)....really didnt feel like taking my time today. Trying to get over this cold
30t6p3b.gif

2d8kv4o.jpg

1ghobb.jpg

2h7oqx3.jpg
nice!  So when you iD those ZKVIs, how do you get the pebbles to show greyish on a white based colored shoe?  Is that automatic, then?

Thanks C...thats why I did the back piece on the sole red. My hand isnt too steady to paint the midsole
laugh.gif
I'd probably mess it up
ohwell.gif

Jordans...thats how the white base turns out.

Thanks C...thats why I did the back piece on the sole red. My hand isnt too steady to paint the midsole
laugh.gif
I'd probably mess it up
ohwell.gif

^ahh, I see.. didn't pick up on that. Very nice, making me want to do a black metallic pair

^ahh, I see.. didn't pick up on that. Very nice, making me want to do a black metallic pair

cbfpunch- good to hear. thats why i came in here to see if you had received & posted pics of them lol. i remember the IV's you did and they turned out
smokin.gif

will return later
nerd.gif

cbfpunch- good to hear. thats why i came in here to see if you had received & posted pics of them lol. i remember the IV's you did and they turned out
smokin.gif

will return later
nerd.gif

Here is a teaser of my iD's at my "USA address", waiting to be shipped.  There has to be a better way to do it lol.  

Hopefully get them here in Australia by Friday.

Here is a teaser of my iD's at my "USA address", waiting to be shipped.  There has to be a better way to do it lol.  

Hopefully get them here in Australia by Friday.

laugh.gif
I'd probably mess it up
ohwell.gif

Thanks.  Well, I don't know how I can get the scales to be noticeably apparent when doing iDs.  I love the Rices and how the scales differ from the base color of the shoe.  
If I can get iDs to do that, then I'd get a bunch made up.

laugh.gif
I'd probably mess it up
ohwell.gif

Thanks.  Well, I don't know how I can get the scales to be noticeably apparent when doing iDs.  I love the Rices and how the scales differ from the base color of the shoe.  
If I can get iDs to do that, then I'd get a bunch made up.

finally made time to take pics and upload them. enjoy!

00166zoomkobe6022111.jpg

dsc00373d.jpg

dsc00374ro.jpg

dsc00375n.jpg

and all my blackout kobe iDs to date!
dsc00380mb.jpg

dsc00381g.jpg

dsc00383z.jpg

dsc00384wu.jpg

i have no complaints with the way mine turned out. i almost want to order the exact same pair again
laugh.gif

finally made time to take pics and upload them. enjoy!

00166zoomkobe6022111.jpg

dsc00373d.jpg

dsc00374ro.jpg

dsc00375n.jpg

and all my blackout kobe iDs to date!
dsc00380mb.jpg

dsc00381g.jpg

dsc00383z.jpg

dsc00384wu.jpg

i have no complaints with the way mine turned out. i almost want to order the exact same pair again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom